A day with Deciet

I was whisked away to Deciets room again. It hasn't changed at all. "Doesn't this hurt Thomas?" I ask. "No. He gets headaches but they're small and don't hurt to bad." He said.  Was that a lie? It sounded truthful. This is gonna get real confusing real fast.
"So what am I gonna do today?" I asked him. He removed his hands from my shoulders and walked in front of me,holding his arms out. "Whatever you like darling." He said with a grin. "I'm not your darling." I said but couldn't help but smirking.
"Can I ask a question though?" He asked. I nodded in response. "Why are so...lax around me?" He asked. "Uh...what?" I asked,not fully understanding. "Youve heard about me. The evil snakey boi that corrupts everything he comes in contact with. So why did you let me take you away?" He explained.
I didnt know how to explain it well...so I just said what I felt.
"I am cautious around you. I always am with others. And from what I heard,I need to be." His smile faltered. "But," I continued," I make my own decisions. And I don't judge someone by someone elses thoughtsand opinions. If you are dangerous,then id dread going here. But it feels...homey here. And you seem decent...ish." I grinned as he chuckled. "And id like to be your friend." I said.
We both wore faces of shock when I said that.
Did I just...
Did I just say...
I want to be his friend?
I did. And I meant it. I know what others said. But he seemed troubled. And if it was me..id want someone to be with as well.
"Do you have any paints?" I asked? He snapped his fingers and a canvas and paint supplies appeared. But..."Black, white, and yellow, only?" I asked. He gave a soft smile. "What. You font like them?" He asked. "I need brown and bit of purple." I asked. His grinned slackened for a bit, like he thought of something sour. "Why so?" He changed his face to ingrigued. "For your hair." I said.
His eyes widened a bit. "Your...painting me?" He asked softly. I nodded.
A moment of silence before the paints appeared. I grinned. "Knew you had them. You were just being stingy." I joked. He laughed. Legit laughed. I grinned and srarted mixing colors. "Do a pose?" I asked. He grinned maliciously and did I grand pose with his hands. "Like this?" He asked. I nodded. "Now you cant move for a few hours." I said. Working on my painting. He gave a small groan of disapproval and I smirked.
And so did he.

*Virgil POV*
I may have gone too far but I didn't care.
"Virgil calm down!!" Patton was talking to me and grabbing my shoulders.
"Calm down?" I mumbled with a deadly calm.
The room around me was chaotic. Tables turned. Glass broken.
I couldnt keep it in. This power. And for once I didn't want to rein it in. I wanted the shadows to cover the earth. I wanted time to reverse so I can get (Y/N) back. She said she went willingly. Does she hate me? No. Don't think like that. She dosent hate you.
She was starting to shake. When I attacked Roman. She cant Handel conflict. I had forgotten in the urge to get her away from Roman. From deciet.
I looked up and saw the room in some order. Logan was using some telekinesis and Roman was helping returning things to their place.
"Well get her back." Patton said.
"Now." I said.
"No." Logan walked over,eyes slightly glowing blue. "To go into Deciets room with (Y/N) in there, not even considering the corruption we'll endure while in there, will caise Thomas and therefore us, severe mental stress. We must wait it out. Tomorrow morning she'll be back." Logan explained.
I gritted my teeth. I nodded unwillingly.
But I would not wait.
I would go to get her.
Tonight.

*Deciets pov*
My back is killing me.
I need rest.
My mouth hurts from smiling.
Ive been in this pose for at least 3 hours and she still hasn't told me to move.
I was frightened at first. I thought she'd define me a monster. But she's...neutral, if anything. Not forgetting but...trying to be accepting. She wants to be my friend.
I was a buy mad when she said She wanted purple. I thought She wantes to draw him. But no. She needed it for the hair.
"Done!" I heard her exclaim. But I didn't see her because I collapsed and layed on the floor. "Thank you mischief gods above." I said, relaxing my body. When I opened my eyes, I saw me. In the pose I was just in. It was...beautiful. "Amazing. I murmured. She grinned. Oh how I missed that grin. "Its for you." She said. "To be a constant reminder of how you torture me?" I said jokingly. She snorted. "Totally."
I grinned and sat up but when I took a better look at the painting I froze. "What made you do these?" She looked at where I was pointing. She had made my puppet strings from the other say and she made them connect to my mouth to make me smile. "Oh. That was because irs how I see you." She said. I looked at her as I stood up. "Explain please." "Well...you took control of Patton. Made him your puppet. He did everythign you wanted,like controllong someone at your fingertips." She explained. "Its holding up your mouth to smile because even though you smile a lot...it takes effort." She finished.
I was amazed she could get all that from me.
Oh Hope.
Why?
I grinned. I genuine one. "Thank you." I said. She grinned in the signature way.
"No problem bud!"