Comfort

....
Ok that had to stop.
I opened my eyes and immediately cringed as I saw light. Makes me sound like a vampire.
I slowly sat up from the floor. Man....coming back sucks. I slowly stood up and walked over to the couch and flopped on it.
"I am not a ...couch potato." I said smirking. Its funny because I call myself a potato and I'm on the couch!
...
Nah still sucked?
All right.
"(Y/N)?" I flipped over and saw Roman. "Yes?" "Virgils changed back now." Roman said. "How's that work?" I asked, curious.
"Well...depending on our mood, we can shapeshift, remember? Well...sometimes the thing we shift into...is not always helpful. Virgil can turn into a..creature made of pure anxiety." He explained, walking over and sitting beside me. "So that's what that was?" I asked. He gave a sad smirk. "No...not even close. He was upset. And virgil...cant control his abilities too well. The littlest thing could set him off. That was a product of it. Mutual shifting. Half Creature...Half Virgil." He finished.
I sighed and took a moment to take this in. Virgil could change shape, as they all did. But he can become a literal monster. A fluffy monster but still.
No...he wasn't a monster. He was upset and hurting...he had to take it out....maybe not us but still.
I lifted my head up and looked at Roman. "Thank you." He gave a small smile and bowed his head. "Of course princess." I grinned and had a quick memory. "Roman..can I ask you a question?" He nodded.
"Why did Deciet do that to you? You don't have to answer!" I added, as i saw his face drop and he looked at the floor.
"No its...ok. I know Deciet can use me. I'm very vulnerable. But...he makes me...happy." My eyebrows show the ridiculousness of that logic. "I know! Moronic! But...when he does...I hear him whispering stuff to me...stuff I wish everyone could tell me... Amazing creation Roman. You're a fantastic person Roman. And I want to listen...and believe they're true..." He finished. "They are." I said. " You make Thomas's content great. And you are by far my favorite Disney Prince." His head turned and the look on his face was one of awe. " But no one is without flaws...everyone is...even Logan." I whispered that last part. Roman nodded in agreement, smiling. "Dont let anyone dull that sparkle you have ok?" I asked, putting my hand on his shoulder. He nodded. "Thank you (Y/N) ...I needed that." "You're absolutely welcome Roman. Now," I said getting up," I'm gonna go to bed." I said and headed up stairs. "Its 6 pm." Roman said with a cackle. "Wow...that's late." I said with a smile as I walked up the stairs.

*Romans POV*
...
After everything I did-deciet did....she still cares?
Why?
Was deciet right?
Is she not...even human?

*(Y/N) POV*
My smiled continued as I walked up the stairs. I told Roman i was going to bed...but not the reason. I felt something appear and hide in my room as we finished talking. And I know that aura anywhere.
I grinned as I slowly opened the door and saw Virgil sitting on my desk. "Why not the bed? Or floor?" I asked with a smile. He turned to look at me and gave the smallest smile before it left. "Virgie....what's wrong?" I asked, getting in my desk chair and looking up at him.
"....amigoodforyou?"
"What?" I asked, unable to hear.
"I said...am I good...for you?" He stuttered out. I opened my mouth to argue but he put a finger up and I shut it.
"Any time your near me...you get hurt...or taken away...and today...I could've really hurt you (Y/N)." He looked away at this point.
He flinched in surprise when I put my hand on his knee. "Virgil...love," he looked at me," I knew you couldn't hurt me. The feelings you have for me...I have no doubt that your sacrifice yourself for me if you could...you could never hurt me." I explained.
He opened his mouth to argue back but I put my finger up this time to his lips and shushed him.
"Youre not getting rid of me that easily." I said, barely above a whisper. He gave a small smile and got up from the desk and held out a hand, which I gladly accept.
He pulled my close to him, resting his chin on my head.
I love being short.
"You shorty."
I hate being short.
He chuckled and pulled me even closer. I gladly smuggled into him, listening to his heartbeat and breathing in his scent.
"Is it ok if I kiss you?" He asked. I looked up and nodded. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. He smiled as he saw my pout. "That's just cruel." I said and that got a chuckle outta him.
This time when he leaned down, he kissed me fully, if a little hesitantly. I slowly leaned into the kiss as his hands wrapped around my middle and pulled me up and towards him. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down to me.
He pulled back,smiled, and asked in a shaky voice," can we...take this to the bed?" He immediately started saying,"NO NO NO! NOT LIKE THAT!" As my eyes widened. I pulled him back to me for another hug and nodded. "Ye." I said.
He gave a small smile and took my hand, leading me to bed. He flipped back the covers and motioned for me to get in, and I did, him following behind me.
He turned towards me and I to him. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. That's all we did...for like 2 minutes.
Then I scooted closer to him. His eyes widened a but and I said," I just wanna be close..." I trailed off. He blinked and I felt an arm wrap around me and gently tug me towards him. I grinned as we were very close again and he smiled. I leaned over and layed my head on his, forehead to forehead. I heard him sigh in content as that arm around me tightened yet again as he leaned my head up and kissed me again. I took no time in responding to it, wrapping an arm around him as well. I felt him smirk in the kiss as he pulled back."C-can I... um... can I... kiss u here?" He asked,placing a finger tip on my neck. I nodded. He leaned down and gently presses his lips upon my neck. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation. He pulled back only to lean forward and kiss there again, a little more fully. And he kissed me again... and again... and again.
I was a grinning and panting mess and I don't know why. Correction. I know why. But I'm not admiting it. He leaned up and kissed me again. "If you wanna.." He said as he pulled back..." I can...mark you as mine. Would that be-?"
I leaned over and tackle hugged him before he finished.
"Yes!"