Outing with logan

I woke up this morning to Patton shaking my shoulders. "(Y/N)! Wake up!" I blinked a few times and propped myself up. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "Mornin Patton." "Did ya sleep well?" He asked. I nodded. I actually slept pretty well.
I moved the blankets off me and stood up. I stretched and froze....I smelled....
"Who made bacon and lead me to them." I told Patton with a smile. "Oh I did! Logan took over though so I could wake you up. Theres also toast and scrambled eggs. " I followed Patton into the kitchen while he was saying that.
Logan was on the stove flipping bacon. "Good morning Logan." "Morning (Y/N)" he said without looking back.
Patton sat me down and said hed make my plate. Usually id argue but...hes such a smol little biscuit. So I let him make my plate and he got me some water.
"You'll be with Logan today." Patton said as he sat my plate down. I looked up at Logan. "So what would you like to do?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders. "I was going to read and maybe do a puzzle or two." My eyes lit up." What kind of puzzle? I asked.
He turned off the stove and sat down across from me with a cup of tea. " My alice in wonderland book perhaps." He stated, sipping from his cup. "With me we're going to the dog park!" Patton explained. I gasped in happiness. " I can see the floofs?!" I exclaimed. He nodded eagerly.
At this time Roman walked in. " Greetings nerds and Ms.(Y/N)" Roman said taling a seat to my right. " Now Roman. Dont be rude.' Patton said. "Sorry Patton and Logan. I dont know why but since I came into the room ive felt...a bit more creative." He said. I saw him look at me from the side of my eye when he said that.
We finishes eating and he invited me to his room. It was...plain. Blue walls. Small bed with 2 pillows. A nightstand, dresser and closet. And two chairs. "Apologies for the mess." Logan said dusting off his pillows. Mess? Theres no dirt in sight!
"Please sit." He pulled out a chair for me. He sat in his own and picked up a book and proceeded to read.
"Ok" I sat in the chair. He just sat there and read his book. "What's your favorite puzzle game?" I asked. He looked up." Does word association games count?" He asked. I nodded. "Then thats my favorite" he stated. "You want a try? I haven't played it before." I said.  He raised an eyebrow, bookmarked his place and put the book down. He turned towards me. " Alright. Its simple. One of us states a word and you say another word that is relevant to the first word. And we keep going until one of us cant think of one. Simple?" I nodded. "You go first" I said.
"Knowledge" he said
"Books" I said.
"Words"
"Punctuation"
*time skip*
It went on for a bit. We played a few more games after that. Logan won them all.  But I got close! He'd smile when he'd win but it quickly went away and turned serious again. After that we did a sudoku together and we talked about our favorite books and random facts.
We hanged out until dinner and before I left his room, he put a hand on my shoulder"(Y/N)?" I turned towards him. "It was very....pleasant....to spend time with you." I smiled and held out my hand." The pleasure is all mine."
We had dinner together. Virgil was there too. I hadnt seen him since last night. Kinda missed him to be honest.
We all sat together and had dinner, spaghetti and meatballs, and virgil went back to his room. Patton wanted to hang with Logan so they were both in the living room. Thomas was watching a movie. I volunterred to do dishes.  And so did Roman.
We had a little system going. Id wash he'd dry. Until...I messed up. He...touched my hand grabbing a plate. Im not one for intimate contact like that so I jumped and broke the plate...
Everyone jumped and looked at me, and ran towards me.
"(Y/N) what happened?"
"(Y/N) are you alright?"
"Are you injured, dear (Y/N)?"
Patton logic and Roman said all at once. Thomas ran for a first aid, although I wasn't cut.
I backed up and put out my hands. "I'm fine! Honest! It slipped through my hands"
Logan got a broom and dustpan and swept it up. Patton looked like he was gonna cry so I had to reassure him a few times. Roman looked....hurt.
After that we hanged for a few hours and decided to go to bed. I layed on the couch and started to reach for the blanket but another hand beat me to it. "May I?" Roman asked.
"Uh....sure?" I layed on my side amd he covered me. "(Y/N), can I ask you a question?" "Sure" I said.
"Are you scared of me?" I popped my head up."I know you flinched when you felt my hand. In not going to-" "its not that its just...intimate contact....not my scene. " I explained. He smiled" So you aren't afraid?" I nodded "No. I'm not."
A cough came from the stairwell. Roman and I looked up to see Virgil. "Am I interrupting?" He asked.
I looked back at Roman and saw that our faces were pretty close. "Yes virgil. You are. I was putting (Y/N) to bed. " Virgil scoffed. "What is she,3 ?" He walked down and grabbed a water bottle and went back up. "Continue'
Roman sighed. "Sorry, but I must get my beauty sleep. Sleep well, princess" He walked off
I thought about my day. Until the dishes, everything was fine. Them Roman tpuched me and scared me. And virgil interupted is...he looked upset....I hope hes ok.
Tomorrow is my playdate with Patton I reminded myself. You need some sleep. So I did.