Second date!!! (Part 1)

STAY TUNED TILL THE END TO SEE THE CONTEST WINNERS!!!!

(Y/N) POV

I woke up,but didn't open my eyes. I felt like I was enveloped in a loved and comforted warmth.

But since I gotta be a decent human being today so I opened one eye. And I saw the black shirt of Virgil and felt the warmth of his jacket. I gave a small smile and cuddled closer. This felt nice. And warm. Just perfe-

"RISE AND SHINE LOVEBIRDS!" Roman just yelled out.

Virgil shot up, in doing so smacking ma face. I held my nose and looked up at the peepy prince that needed to bibbity bobbity BACK THE *pattons censorship of love* UP!

Virgil looked up and took a breath to yell only for Roman to put his finger in front of his lips.

"Don't yell. Don't argue. I'm gonna make your guys date fantastic!" Roman smiled.

Virgil glared and I just gave him the 'you woke me up for that?' Look.

Roman smiled. "I'm gonna take Virgil. Patton's got you (Y/N). We got the outfits, the place, everything." Roman said,gripping Virgil and pulling him up,hugging him tight before dipping out with a two finger salute.

The last thing I saw was Virgil's sleepy face contorted into one face of confusion and revolution.

I blinked and they were gone. "....I'm gonna have to invest in a collar." I mutter,getting up and going to the kitchen.

*Creativ-
*Romans POV*

I hugged him until I was in my room,letting him go then. "Oh this'll be so much fun!"

Virgil stumbled away from me. "What the- why did- I just woke up!" He yelled at me.

"Girl. You really think that you asking (Y/N) in a date wouldn't go through me?" I did with an eyebrow raised.

He put his hands in his hoodie. "But why did you just pull me away like that?!"

"Hey. I didn't take the 2 hours to plan this out ok?" I pout. "Now I'm gonna pick out an outfit (Y/N) will like, that you'll like, a place that you'll love, and you're gonna like it little boy!" I said kinda louder than usual.

Virgil's eyes widen a bit and I realized....I may have messed up.

*Don't break character. We have to get him to like us not run from us*

I gave a small smile. "Sorry. I got a little excited." I smile.

"Why help me?" Virgil asked me.

I gave a sad smile. "I lead others to a treasure I can't possess." I said.

"....you did not come up with that on the spot." Virgil said with a small smile on his face.

*He smiled. Get in his pants*

I smile. "No problem. Now let's dress you up a bit."

*(Y/N) POV*

I was being dragged from patton to the kitchen. "Nope! We're gonna dress you up! You're gonna show that inner beauty! And you and Virgil will have a great time!" He giggled.

"Imma be beautiful with bacon grease on my mouth and Cheeto dust on my fingers." I muttered.

"That's private life." Patton said.

I roll my eyes a bit with a smile on my face as patton pulled me to my room.

"Uuhhh......I don't know pat..." I told him.