11. You're Not my Boyfriend

Remember how i said Nate would fuck it up? Yeah, he did

         Remember how i said Nate would fuck it up? Yeah, he did. The day after he spent the night with Angel in the motel, he called Maddy the next day. 

   Angel sighed, putting her phone down. Nate had declined all her calls all day, and she was worried, did they figure out Angel was lying and had Nate gone to jail. But that was quickly put to rest when Angel got a text from Maddy.

        'Hey, you okay? Heard about the breakup.' 

Angel furrowed her brows, what break up? 

         'Break up?' 

'Yeah, you and Nate?' 

        Angel's heart dropped as she let out a breath. Nate was with Maddy. Her and Maddy had a rule, no matter who was with Nate, the other wouldn't interfere. Nate had to of told Maddy he and Angel had broken up for her to be with Nate. 

       'Yeah, I'm okay. Tell him i said hi.' 

She scrolled through over to Nate's contact hitting the message button. 

       'I fucking hate you.' 

So, that led to Halloween, where Angel gave no fucks. 

    Angel looked at herself in the mirror, smiling at her devil costume. She'd be the fucking death of Nate Jacobs, even if it killed her. "You're so fucking hot." Some random guy smiled. She rolled her eyes, spreading another line on his abs and snorting it. "And that was even hotter." 

      "I know." She shrugged. The guy stood up and pulled her closer, "I really wanna fucking kiss you." 

      "And i really want you to." She didn't even know his name but she was still all over him, all in all, Angel was fucked up. 

        Nate had been temporarily expelled the same day he and Angel broke up. At first, Nate spent most days in his bed alone. Then he'd drive around aimlessly, alone. Sometimes he'd check in on Maddy. Sometimes he'd check in on Jules. But every day, he'd try and check in on Angel, only to find out she was never home anymore.
After Angel finding out about Maddy coming to the motel, Nate met Maddy there every Friday. It was now the only thing he had to look forward to. 
Maddy made him feel less alone, even though they'd fight. Fight about him spending every waking second trying to get a hold of Angel. 

'She obviously doesn't want to talk to you. Just give her some time.'  Maddy sighed, Maddy had talked to Angel, who told Maddy to tell Nate to leave her the fuck alone.

      ______________

      Angel had found Jules at the party, grinning widely. "Oh, my god! You're so hot!" Jules cheered. Angel smiled as Jules pulled her out to the dance floor, the two blondes dancing. 
     A guy quickly came up behind Angel, wrapping his arms around her waist, but she actually gave no fucks anymore. Angel looked around the room, seeing Cassie standing by herself at the wall. She swatted the guy's hands away, moving through the crowd with ease. 

     "Hey, baby, what's wrong?" Angel asked. 

"McKay, he's being a fucking ass." Cassie pouted. 

        "You know what? Fuck boys, let's get fucked up." She grinned, Cassie smiled, Angel, taking her friend's hand, pulling her to the bar. 
     Cassie looked around at the bottles, picking one, pouring the girl's shots. "Fuck the shots, take the whole fucking bottle." Cassie laughed as Angel pushed the bottle to Cassie's chest. 

       Angel was on a mission, and she didn't care who saw. 

 Cassie and Angel started to dance, both girls drunk, Angel crossed. Angel was an enchantress, moving her body the right way that caught multiple people's attention. She didn't miss it when a guy in her class, Hardin, started to walk up to her. He pressed up behind her as she danced, moving along with her. 
    She also didn't miss when Daniel walked up to Cassie, the two started to dance together. But she was too drunk to say anything. Angel reached her hands up, wrapping them around Hardin's neck. Hardin moved his mouth down, kissing her neck. 

     Angel smiled widely when Cassie and Daniel started to walk upstairs. Angel felt like she needed something more, her high starting to wear off. "Can i do a line off your abs?" She asked with a laugh. 

        "You can do whatever you want." She led him over to the counter, wiping off the cups scattered. People laughed as Hardin climbed on top and Angel started to form a line in the indents of his abs. He watched with lustful eyes as she bent down, the powder disappearing. "You are a little devil..." 

       "Trust me, it gets worse." She smirked wiping her nostril. He hummed, sitting up, pulling her closer. He connected his lips to her. He pulled her closer than probably humanly possible, he switched positions, putting her up on the counter as he stood between her legs. 
      Phones instantly came out, Angel, the girl who usually wasn't able to have much fun because of Nate Jacobs was completely reckless. 

      Hardin's hand moved down, gripping her thighs as he slowly moved to her inner thigh. She moved her lips from his, down to his neck. His fingers moved towards her entrance, slowly moving in and out. She moaned, still kissing on his neck. He used his free hand to wrap it around her throat softly, moving to kiss her neck. 
    She was free for once. She moved her hand down to his dick, palming him. Hardin moaned, pulling her closer. 

         She didn't know how long they had made out for, but they did it in many places, the counter, against a wall, and now currently on the dance floor and they were playing grab-ass because that was his new favorite thing to do. "Isn't you man gonna be mad?" Hardin asked pulling away. 

      Angel's face fell as he brought up Nate, "I don't have a man." She smirked, pulling him back to her. But one thing killed her mood when everyone started to chant his name, Nates name. She pulled away, seeing Nate walking in with a prisoner's costume on and Maddy on his arm. "I need another line." She pulled Hardin with her, pulling out her bag and laying some on the table, She bent over, Hardin right behind her, gripping on her ass. 
    When she finished she noticed Nate glaring at her. 

  "So are you like, a whore now." Nate laughed. 

            "At least he doesn't have a small dick." She shot back. 

         "What you used to moan says different?" 

"Have you ever heard of faking it?" She smiled. He watched her for a second, narrowing his eyes. 

       "Are you fucking high?" 

"What do you care? You're not my boyfriend."