5. Way too Good at Goodbyes

Reina and Angel had fallen asleep in Angel's room last night, for the first time, the step-sisters actually clicked

           Reina and Angel had fallen asleep in Angel's room last night, for the first time, the step-sisters actually clicked. They clicked so much, they spent the whole weekend together. 

     Reina and Angel first met when Angel was fourteen and Reina was fifteen. And that was when Reina and Will moved in. The two had a few good times together, like when the two went to a party together. They soon both realized drugs were fun and they both loved to dance. 
But they never hung out outside of the house, they were polar opposites. But they still had fun when they did hangout. 

    "Bitch, wake the fuck up." Reina groaned, hitting the blonde with a pillow. 

     "Fuck off..." She groaned, rolling over to stare at her dyed-pink hair step-sister. Reina laughed, "What time is it?" 

      "Time to wake the fuck up." 

"Ha, ha, you're so funny."  Angel chuckled. She stood up, taking her shirt off as she looked at her clothes. 

     "Are we still on the fuck Nate Jacobs train?" 

"Of-fucking-course." She huffed, looking through her shirts. She pulled a checkered tube top with flames on it. 

      "That's hot,"  Reina commented. Angel smiled, slipping it on before picking up a light wash pair of jeans and slipping them on. "What are you gonna do if  he tries to talk to you?" The sisters had made up a whole plan on how to avoid Nate at all costs, and to get Nate off her back and to leave her alone.
     She spun around, showing Reina her middle finger. Reina laughed, clapping. 

       "Yes!"  

_________________________________________

      The constant texts from Nate and Maddy all week weren't making it any easier. She had stuck to her plan she had made with Reina. Angel would easily talk to Maddy on their own, but the second she brought up Nate, Angel was changing the subject.
It was hard for her, there were times that had come close to talking, but in the end, Reina's voice would pop in and totally redirect her. 

      "I'm not saying I'm in love. I'm just saying i really, really, really like him." Jules laughed as Angel, Rue, and herself walked. 

     "Who? ShyGuy118?" Jules had been texting this guy online for a couple of weeks and she had obviously caught feeling. 

       "His name is Tyler." Jules corrected. 

     "Kinda sounds like fuckboy names, both of them." Angel shrugged as her and Rue passed Jules.