4. Let it go

Angel sighed, shoving her phone back in her pocket, rolling her eyes. Maddy looked over, quirking a brow. "What's with you?"

"Hardin's all ass-hurt because I took Nate to the hospital and didn't stay at the party with him." The blonde explained as they walked into the school bathroom.

"But like, for what? It's not like you two were together." Maddy stated, fixing her hair in the mirror.

"My point exactly." She huffed. Angel stared at herself in the mirror, her puffy eyes from the lack of sleep clearly affecting her. "How do you think Nate's doing?"

'Angel could pretend she didn't care about Nate, but in all honesty, she still loved him. Angel didn't want to be anywhere but in Nate's hospital room, like he had done with her.'

Angel looked at the text Nate had sent her the next day while she was laid in bed, arguing with Grayson over text.
'Thank you for taking care of me and staying, I love you Angel, I really do."

"He said he loved me." Angel said softly.

"Because he does." Maddy sighed. "Fuck me, yeah, I mean I loved him, but he's your fucking soulmate. You two are meant to be together."
Angel frowned, looking down at the counter, Maddy giving her a sad smile.
    But what they didn't know, was the Cassie was in the restroom stall, listening to the two girls, tears in her eyes.

      "He's not good for me."

  "We'll duh," Maddy scoffed, "your good for him though, maybe you'll change him one day." She shrugged.

'Angel didn't want to believe that Nate would change for her. He had tried it and failed, that's why she and Grayson started to hangout more. He was everything Nate wasn't. It was somewhat refreshing, but it was all new to her.'

'Knock knock.' Angel frowned hearing the knock on her door, frowning. She walked over. Opening the side door, seeing Grayson, "Surprise, I brought food."

"You know you don't need to knock, right?" She chuckled, Grayson following her into her room, closing the door behind him.

"Yes I do, who the hell just walks into someone's room like that?" He said sitting on the bed. Nate, Nate walks in.

'She didn't mind spending time with Grayson, it was nice, she enjoyed it. But what she liked most was the No sharing. She didn't have to share Grayson like she had to share Nate. There was always someone else in Nate's life, Maddy, some random girl he'd find just to make her mad, and know, even if she didn't know it, Cassie.'

"      "Hello?! I'm talking." Maddy said, snapping her fingers in front of Angels face.

    "What? Sorry." She sighed, "I spaced."

"Um , duh." Maddy chuckled. Angel had been in her own thoughts for so long she hadn't even noticed  BB had joined them. "Anyways, I feel like I would look good pregnant."

       "Maddy, please do not get pregnant." Kat huffed walking up to the girls.

    "But I wouldn't wear any of those nasty ass maternity clothes. I would just be me, plus pregnant." Maddy shrugged.

     Angel hummed, tilting her head. "You pregnant in a chain crop top... interesting." Angel teased. "I don't think I could ever be a teen mom."

     "Remember when I got pregnant?" Bb laughed.

    Angel chuckled, nodding. "Yeah, and it would be nothing like that." Maddy hummed.

    "Well, speaking of baby daddies, I seen the photo Ethan posted of the two of you, cute as fuck." She gushed, looking over at Kat.

      "Ya, Kat. Stop flaunting healthy happy relationship." Angel teased, hopping onto the counter. "It's like... lowkey triggering."

     "For real." Maddy sighed, sitting next to her.

   Kat just smiled, shrugging. "Yeah, he's um, he's really sweet."

        By the look on Kats face, she could tell she wasn't completely happy. It was a face she had worn many times before. "But he can be a little... freaky." Kat smiled, "the other day, he got like... really, really, horny, and he ripped my clothes off and railed the fuck outta ma."

      The other three girls quirked brows, sharing looks. "Wait, your telling me Ethan ripped your clothes off and fucked the shit out of you?" Maddy asked skeptically.

     "Yeah." Kat nodded, crossing her arms. "It was great."

     "Wow." Angel nodded.

"Go Ethan!" Bb cheered from her spot on the counter.

————————

      'Nate had been released from the hospital a few hours earlier."

           Cal Jacobs pushed his son down the halls of the hospital in a wheelchair, trying to pry the information out of him.
    In the car, Cal sighed, looking over to Nate. "I have a hard time believing you don't know who did this to you."

      Nate stayed silent for a minute, shaking his head. "I don't know." Nate muttered. He knew if he said anything, and ratted on Fez, and his dad did something, it'd affect Angel who loved Fez like a brother.

      "Well I'm not going to let this go." Cal stated hardly.

     "Well, you should." Nate shot back.

'It's one thing to not like your parents, it's not like you have a choice. But if you dislike your kid, well that's sorta your fault.'

        Cal looked over at Nate, glaring. Nate lolled his head over, giving his father the same glare.

      "Let it go."