A/N

Hey guys.

It's been one whole year huh.

First and foremost, I'd like to say that I'm so sorry for leaving all of you guys in the dark for one whole year. Life got rough. Then life got busy. Then life got prioritized by hands other than my own, and all that glorious jazz. 

I'd like to thank everyone who came to read this story and left comments of support. During the one year I went MIA, it always warmed my heart to check in once in a while and see these comments.

I love you all so much. 

I've always thought about coming back and writing. But every time I'd think, 'not today', 'too busy today', 'too tired now', etc etc. I kept making excuses for myself. Some of these excuses I think are genuine and legitimate. Others I'm not sure. 

I'll resume this story sometime in the future.

Maybe you'll have forgotten about this story by then. Which is as well. I wrote this two years ago and it physically pains me to read over what I wrote. (-_-;;)

But I will resume it. That's a promise. When, I can't say for sure.

But Innocent Ignorance was my first and still is my only story/fanfiction. It holds a place dear in my heart. I've already got plans for our dear Sakura in the future, don't worry my dears. 

This story is meant to bring a smile to your faces. Whether you want one or need one. 

I hope you guys continue to stick around and have faith in me.

Once again, I love all of you guys.

Love, 

Author-chan