CHAPTER ELEVEN - My babies are too sexy to die

Sunshine baby Naruto is Kishimoto's kiddo, I am only playing dress up with him my dears ;)

'...' Inner 

'...' Outer 

-----

I plopped down at the base of the peach tree, soaked, dirty, tired, and happy. 

'WE FINALLY DID IT INNER!!!' I cheered. 'WAY TO GO US!!' Inner screamed back, victoriously dancing inside my head. 

I turned my head to look at the puddle and the crumbled dirt next to me—aka the remains of our wobbly water clone and medium-sized mud wall—and grinned. 

The years had passed fairly quickly. Being enrolled in the Academy, as well as training and prank-wars with Naru, Sasuke, and occasionally Lee, had taken up a majority of my time. I introduced the green blob to my sunshine and my broody baby, and the four of us bonded quite tightly. I've had to get Sasuke a considerable amount of painkillers for his headaches whenever Naru and Lee got too pumped up around him, though.  

With the help of Inner, my chakra control was considerably advanced for my age. I had nearly mastered tree walking, and was starting to try out water walking. With the help of Kizashi and some chakra paper, I determined that my chakra affinities were—like canon Sakura—earth and water. So I had begun practicing water and earth related jutsus. 

I'd already tried and succeeded with the poofy clones that were to become Naruto's specialty. For the time being, I was focusing on creating more substantial water clones. I was also experimenting with creating a mud wall, one of the most basic but also the most useful and versatile earth jutsus in the books.

I had also steadily been infusing chakra into my taijutsu practice for more powerful kicks and punches. I was thoroughly determined to become the next Saitama in both manner and skill, although I had yet to master the I-don't-give-two-shits face. 

Without going bald, if that was possible. Inner had thrown a fit when I told her about that part. 

'WE BETTER NOT GO BALD BITCH,' she had screamed. 

Now I was six years old, and ready to make the first official massive tear in the plot. 

'Itachi should be around 11 years old right now,' I thought. 'If I'm correct, he should be entering ANBU around now. And a few years later... he'll make his move.'

'And we have to stop him,' Inner finished. 

Inner and I had been formulating a plan to stop the Uchiha massacre. Ever since I had initially gone to old man Hiruzen with that "dream-warning" of mine, I had gotten much closer to him and let him know more and more of the information I knew about Danzo and his schemes to overthrow the Uchiha. 

At first, he was dubious. I mean, who wouldn't be? A toddler comes running up to you and starts spouting political nonsense. Super believable. 

Inner had come up with the idea of telling Hiruzen that I had a kind of seer ability. We were quick to assure Hiruzen that no, it wasn't a kekkei genkai. It was an ability that only I seemed to have. I explained to him that I was able to see fragments of the future or the past through dreams. To prevent him—or any other prying ears for that matter—from exploiting my "ability", I told him that these visions were random, and that I had no control over what I saw or when I saw it. 

I still remember how abso-fucking-lutely terrified I was in that moment. I was practically shaking in my shoes when I finished explaining this to Hiruzen. Inner and I were afraid that he would unleash the monstrosities that were Ibiki Morino, or God forbid, Inoichi, upon us, and expose us to the world. Although at first, Inner and I were confident that we could fend them off, we later looked more into both of their abilities.