Q & A Answers

Finally, here are the long-awaited answers to the Q & A my darlings!! Sorry for the long wait~ 

-----

Q: How old is Sakura in the prologue?

A: Prologue Sakura is 14/15, around the time Team 7 all go their separate ways and train in Canon Naruto. As you guys could see, she was on a special solo mission. Hmm, maybe foreshadowing?? ~~ *wink wink* ;)

Q: Which clan or bloodline limit would you prefer?

A: Oh wow, this is a hard one, but I'd have to say the Uchiha clan. They're just all so badass and goRGEOUS (I mean have you seen Itachi mans can grill my potatoes anytime ;)) Also, the  Sharingan is super OP. It's the kekkei genkai of love, which kinda fits my personality as a person who always invests her all into her relationships (platonic or romantic). Plus, it's so awesome. I mean, come on! Susanoo, Mangekyo, Amaterasu, you name it!!

But then again, Mokuton is so cool too ;-; I'd also want Mokuton because then I could help Naruto control his Kyuubi :D

Q: Which tailed beast is your favorite?

A: Matatabi!! She's super strong and cool, polite but also really powerful. Plus, tigers are my favorite animals, and I love fire, so a perfect combo!! <3

Q: Who's your favorite kage?

A: I'd have to say Hashirama or Minato. All the rest were great in their own ways, but all of them kinda lacked the wiseness and quiet, strong assurance and charisma that made me completely fall in love with HashiMashi and Minatuwu 0///0 Plus, they're both legends. Like. Guys. I cannot.

Q: What's your favorite jutsu?

A: Woah, that's another hard one. I love so many justus!! <3 A few of my favorites would be Hashi's Mokuton Dragon, Sakura and Tsunade's Yin Release, Summoning Jutsu, and the Water Dragon jutsu. But if I had to choose one favorite, I would choose the Yin-Yang release, or the Creation of All Things jutsu (mayhaps another foreshadowing??? Who knows~~) ^0^

Q: What chakra nature do you think or wish you would have if you were in the world of Naruto?

A: Tbh fire is my favorite element. But if I were in the world of Naruto I'd wanna have a water nature or earth nature, purely because of the efficiency of the two. Having those chakra natures means that I can be more versatile in my attacks against other ninjas of other natures. 

Plus, these are the chakra natures of our dear bubblegum baby, so why not? 

-----

Thank you guys sm for your questions!! I loved answering them all <3

See y'all next chapter, with some interesting updates ;) 

AUTHOR...OUT!