09

It's been approximately 12 days since Mark and Donghyuck's hot "session" and since then they could not keep their hands off each other. Whenever they were near one another it was as if an enormous force of lust takes over their body.

The boys were in Mark's room, on his bed shirtless to be precise. They were having their 6th steamy make-out session as of today. Something about the way Donghyuck's lips tasted, Mark could not get enough off. He was placed between the legs of the smaller boy, bare chest rubbing against one another. It's quite funny actually, a month ago today Mark never imagined himself in the position of being between his best friend's legs and going crazy just from feeling the smaller latter's erection against his own. What a turn of events, but in a good way although good was an understatement. 

After their "talk" at the practice room toilets, Mark had come to understand his own feelings towards Donghyuck. He was certain he liked him, both emotionally and sexually. He wanted Donghyuck all to himself, he wanted to be with him like this forever.

They've kissed plenty of times, given each other hand jobs and they've even gone as far as giving and receiving blowjobs from each other all that was left now was ... sex.

Don't misunderstand, it's not like they wouldn't do it, in fact, they want to but their situation is still a bit complicated, no one knows about their relationship but Taeil, who has a hunch but isn't 100% certain. Also, the other fact is that they won't stop fighting over who tops who. It'd be easy and simple if it were a heterosexual relationship but they're both boys... plus their pride won't allow them to come to an agreement. Neither of them wants to have anything stuck up their arse. And so instead, they devour each other's lips. 

"Mhm, hyuckie" Mark moans into the kiss, lifting his fingers off the now swollen nipples of the younger, he runs his hand down creasing the smaller boy's shape before latching onto his buttock. "Com' on, let me put it in" he spoke erotically into the latter's ear sending shivers down his spine. Donghyuck caught himself from almost melting into his words, he quickly reversed their position where he was now the one in between Mark's legs. 

"Or how about you spread your legs for me like a good boy?" Donghyuck commended in the most seductive way he could. There's no way he was giving his ass to Mark. He hastily locked his mouth onto Mark's nipple and played with the other one, whilst grinding his firm erection against Mark's. He was so determined to make Mark's ass his lil bitch.

The older boy scoffed in disbelief at how stubborn Donghyuck was, he pushed Dognhyuck off him and onto the other end of the bed and pinned his arms above his head to make sure he wasn't going anywhere.

"Seriously? How long are we going to keep playing this game?" Mark instantaneously spun the tan boy around, supporting his hips up with his free hand so his bottom was now pressed up against his shaft. "You look so good in this position" he cackled before slapping the smaller boy's bottom. 

Donghyuck tried lifting himself up but Mark was too strong. Was this it? Was this how he was going to lose his butt virginity? Was Mark really going to stick that thing inside of him? ...Was he even ready? These thoughts overwhelmed and frightened the younger boy and before he knew it, tears were pouring out uncontrollably. Mark, who was now in shock, quickly let the boy go, "...hey Hyuckie, we were just messing around... I wasn't really going to do anything..." he consoled the weeping boy, handing him his shirt. "You don't have to cry."

"Who's crying, big head" Donghyuck spat out in defense whilst he quickly wiped his tears away, he was so embarrassed. Why the heck did he cry? Now he just looks weak and the last thing he wanted was for Mark to pity him.

"Donghyuck... We don't have to do this if you don't want to" Mark spoke softly, afraid of making the smaller boy cry again. "It's late anyway, you should go back to your room."

"...Can I...Sleep here? With you?" Mark's heart melted at how cute Donghyuck was being. This kid is too dangerous.

"Sure." Donghyuck laid down with Mark, finding a soft spot on his chest. He loves how warm Mark is. The boys felt so comfortable in each other's arms that they drifted off to sleep in no time.

~~

A.N.

I wanted to write a fun little chapter before getting into the serious shenanigans. 

Please feel free to give your opinion on how the story should go about and anything else. Let's be friendsssss~ ^.^ 

Disregard any spelling mistakes and any bad punctuation, I'm still learning English hahaha with all these words and their (very confusing) versatile meanings, it feels like I'll never stop learning something new about the English language XD