18

"Bring it on."

Without no time wasted, Donghyuck leaned down and hovered over Mark's covered member noticing how erect it was. The very thought that Mark was extremely hard because of his touch was a euphoric feeling to Donghyuck, it excited him beyond words could describe. For every touch he gave, Mark returned it with a low moan. This drove Donghyuck over the edge. That demonic gaze appeared once again on the younger boy's face as he licked his lips. He really wanted to gobble the older boy up but he knew he had to go slow, Mark was already stepping outside his comfort zone and he didn't want to scare him away.

With a deep breath in, Donghyuck leaned down and gently met lips with Mark's belly button. The older boy softly shivered from the sudden contact. Donghyuck noticed the subtle jolts Mark was responding with underneath him, this left a confident smirk on the younger boy's face. While the Donghyuck's right hand fiddled with Mark's left nipple and his left-hand intertwined with the older boy's fingers, he started leaving kiss trails further down Mark's body.

"Fuck." A gentle moan escaped Mark's mouth as Donghyuck left sweet pecks on his inner thigh. The older boy melted deeper into every touch he was given, allowing himself to get lost in the moment. His hands were on a mission of their own, traveling through Donghyuck's hair and beggingly pushing the said boy's head closer to his groin area. Mark wanted more, he craved more of the sensation he was given. Through his soft hums, Mark peeked through his legs and met his eyes with Donghyuck's hungry gaze. This side of Donghyuck was new to him, it felt intoxicating, a side he could not wait to explore. Their intense eye contact sent pangs into Mark's stomach. He was ready for whatever was to come of him.

The tan boy hurriedly pulled away the elder's bond boxes and tossed them aside exposing Mark's massive shaft. He couldn't help but mentally compare the size to his own but quickly shook the thought out of his head and returned his focus to admiring Mark's beautiful, pale penis.  The veins framed his circumcised penis exquisitely. Donghyuck's eyes traveled slightly south to the older boy's well-seated balls that were a nice shade of pink. Precum was already spewing from his dick, that twitch with desperation to be touched. Donguck's intense stare at his shaft made Mark feel embarrassed yet so horny. Something about being watched in this vulnerable stage made him want this even more. 

Dognhyuck left a few more soft kisses on the older boy's thighs before trailing them to his penis. He wrapped his fingers comfortably around the said boy's base making Mark wince at the coldness of the tan boy's hands. 

The younger boy licked off the precum on Mark's dick before placing the tip in his mouth. Mark bit down on his bottom lip as his eyes rolled back from the feeling of his tip being sucked on by Donghyuck's warm mouth. With slow but impactful motions the tan boy sucked onto the head of Mark's penis before placing long and slow licks from the top to the base of his dick. "Please don't stop!" Mark begged in between moans. A lustful and naughty smile appeared on Donghyuck's face, as he deepthroated Mark's penis. 

"You taste so damn good."Donghyuck purred, sending vibrations through Mark's penis. The cries of the older boy made him so horny, he couldn't think straight. He wanted to make an even bigger mess out of him.

Mark's mind was in chaos, he was too busy panting for air to notice Donhyuck spitting into his hands. Before he knew it, a finger was inserted in his ass. "What the hell are you doing?" he exclaimed, jumping from the sudden contact.

"If I don't do this, it'll hurt" Donghyuck protested. "Just trust me." It wasn't hard for Mark to make his mind up. He trusted the tan boy with his life... and now his ass too. He laid back as he gripped the sheets to the side of him, and let the younger boy take the lead, they've already come this far so why stop now? 

Donghyuck sat comfortably between Mark's legs, his left hand aided the said boy's right leg up for better access as he tenderly inserted his middle finger inside his lover's hole. Mark covered his face with a pillow as he felt Donhgyuck finger awkwardly move inside him. He didn't feel any pleasure but he also didn't feel any pain. This felt so humiliating for Mark, at this point, he wanted to hurry up and end all of this. A minute of Donghyuck's clearly inexperienced technique of poking his walls had passed before he felt a warm spark travel from his ass straight to his stomach. "There!" Mark exclaimed as he shot up from where his head had laid, looking at Donghyuck heatedly.

"Really?" without waiting for Mark's response, Donhyuck eagerly inserted a second finger inside of him. Mark's back arched as he whimpered in pleasure. Donghyuck could not believe his eyes, the myths were true, a man can truly feel pleasure from his ass. "Can you really feel this?" he asked as he repeatedly massaged the older boy's sweet spot. Mark was drowning in too much pleasure to speak, all that came out was a low groan. "I'm putting it in." Donghyuck panted.