"Thank you" she slides her hands up my arms and up my shoulders admiring me before wrapping her arms around my neck and tiptoeing to reach my lips, "You look so handsome, even with the stubble" She jokes and pecks my lips once more.

I couldn't be bothered shaving, it grows back to quick.

"Okay..we get it, you both clean up nicely. Can we go?" Ash laughs walking by us.

She giggles and lets go of me to following Ash, I walk behind her to eye up her ass which I haven't had in eleven long months.

"You're handsome too, Ash" she tells him with a chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah. Who's driving?"

I shrug, "I'll drive, I'm not drinking" Cam says, Ash isn't drinking either and I know that for a fact. I haven't seen him with a drink in six years and that's good for him, I'm proud of him.

Once we get to Ma's I head to the kitchen seeing a square large cake sitting in the centre of the island counter, it has white smooth icing with blue writing neatly written out, 'Welcome home, Ace'

"You bought me a cake?" I smile at Ma.

"I made you a cake!" She enthuses.

"It's beautiful Ma, thanks" I kiss her cheek and she turns to me fixing my suit jacket.

"You look so much like your father in this suit, very handsome" She smiles sweetly with sad love circling her eyes.

"Thank you, you look beautiful" I tell her and kiss her cheek again.

"Camila, just as gorgeous as ever and Asher you look very handsome" she tells them both as they stand at the opposite side of the island counter.

"Hannah, George and Brad are in the living room putting finger foods out, Henry and Lilly are also in there"

"Okay" I nod and head towards the living room grasping Cam's hand.

People begin to show up and greet me while welcoming me back home and thanking me for my service, the music is lightly playing through the house as Ma goes around talking to every person telling them how proud she is of all three of her sons.

I'm on my fourth jack and coke and I keep glancing at Cam while I talk to Brad and George standing near the archway. I badly want to drag her upstairs and fuck her but people would wonder where we are or maybe they won't? We can just slip out and no one would know.

She glances my way after she throws her head back laughing at whatever Hannah said, I lick my lips as my eyes trail down her legs subconsciously. She's drinking a glass of Ice Tea as she stares back at me, "I'm gonna ask Cam to marry me" I say aloud to George and Brad, they were talking about his job at the university but I zoned out halfway thought.

They both look my way staring blankly wondering if they heard me right, "You what?" Brad says.

"I'm going to ask Camila to marry me" I look their way finally ripping my eyes away from Cam.

"That's great man" George pats my shoulder with a smile.

Brad looks down and glances Cam's way, "I need to talk to you about something" He tells me and looks at George full of regret.

"Okay?"

He looks at George giving him a look to fuck off, "Got it" George walks away and heads towards Cam and Hannah while they watch Henry and Lilly.

"I don't want you to get mad at either of us because we were both upset and I stopped it and it doesn't mean anything"

What the fuck is he talking about?

"Who?" I say confused, "Did you fuck Jules or something? If so you should be telling Ash this"

"No! Not Jules" he glances George's way and sighs, "Something happens between Cam and I but it didn't mean anything..."

"What do you mean something happened!?" I clench my jaw, this isn't where I thought this conversation was going, I thought we was about to say Hannah and needed my help to tell George.

"Don't get mad okay, it was just a kiss and I stopped it because she's yours even if you weren't here"

"A kiss..." I scoff and scratch my jaw feeling it tick as I feel my anger rising.

"Yeah she was upset and then kissed me, I did kiss her back but it only lasted like three minutes tops"

She kissed him.

She kissed my fucking brother and I haven't even kissed another girl in my entire life.

I look over to Cam and she smiles looking my way, her smile vanishes when she sees my not so happy face anymore. It's strange how you can go from wanting to fuck someone so bad to wanting to scream at them.

"Just don't be mad at her okay, we all thought you were dead"

"Mm-mm that's nice, everyone thought I was dead so the first thing my girlfriend does it cheat on me with my brother...that's fantastic" I sarcastically say.

"It's not like, she didn't cheat..she was heartbroken and thought she lost you, we all did and it's not like we..."

"Just stop talking" I shut him up, he isn't helping.

"Ace, come on.."

I go to walk away from him but he grabs my arm without a thought my fist connects with his jaw and he stumbles back. He holds it in shock before jiggling his jaw back and forth.

A few gasps were heard before I hear Ma, "Ace!" She warns.

I turn away and dart upstairs to my childhood bedroom and sit on the desk chair as I lean forward with the image of Camila and Bradley in my fucking head. I'm trying so hard right now, so fucking hard to contain my anger that it makes me want to burst into tears.

"Ace?" I hear her voice behind me as I stare out the window in front of me looking at the dark sky.

__________________________________

I'm now using my personal Instagram because I use it more, if you would like to give it a follow it is on my profile in my bio!

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕