Love

"My heart only beats for you Moon Byulyi" She looked at me while she's holding my hands.

"Woah, are you being greasy right now yong?" I pinched her nose and smiled at her.

"But in the future I will love somebody else more than I love you" She talked serious right now.

You can never fool me yongsunah, I know.

"Our kids" I said smiling at her.

"Yes, our future babies. We will love them more than we love each other" She said wearing those beautiful smile. 

I can't wait to have kids with her, surely she will become a great wife and a mother.

"Of course my yong, I can't wait to marry you" She hugged like she doesn't want me to let go of her. "I'll take you home" Even though I'm tired because of work, I still want to make sure that she's safe.

"I already booked a taxi, you need to rest jagii~" She stand and pick up her bag "I promise to call you while I'm on my way home, so don't worry too much okay?" She cupped my face, making me assured.

I hugged her and whisper in her ear "I can't help it because you're too beautiful. Can you just stay here for tonight? You know I'm not that tired" She smacked my arms and  pinched my both cheeks.

"Pervert! I can't stay tonight, maybe tomorrow?" She winked at me, making me felt an excitement.

"Fineee jagii~" I said defeated and hugged her again. I don't know but I don't want to let her go right now.

She hugged me back, and we stay like that for a moment. Until we heard a horn outside. We parted to each other and walked out of my house.

"Call me okay? I love you jagii~" I kissed her forehead before opening the taxi's back door.

She kissed my lips before entering the taxi.

"I love you, I'll see you tomorrow" She winked at me and smiled.

I glance at the taxi driver and bow a little. Yongsun tell the driver to go now. I waved my hand at them and I suddenly thought of memorizing the plate number of the car. I was about to enter my house when I got a call from yongsun. I answered it before entering the house.

"I'm fine~ don't worry too much, go take a bath first okay? I'll call you again when I'm at home" She said on the other line, it makes me feel relieved.

"Okay, call me again jagi" After that she dropped the call.

I quickly take a bath and dress myself. After that I checked my phone if yongsun texted me or called me. I lay on my bed, still waiting for yongsun to call. It's been an hour since she left, she might be at home now.

Maybe she's just tired or taking a bath.

A few minutes later I heard my phone rang.  I quickly answered it without knowing who is it.

"Byulah, is yongsun there?" I heard a girl said, I looked at my phone and noticed that's it's yongsun's sister.

"She left an hour ago, she isn't home yet unnie?" I asked anxiously.

"She's not here yet"

After I heard those words I immediately dropped the call and called yongsun. Her phone is ringing but after a few seconds she dropped the call.

"What the heck, where are you yongsun"

I get my car key and drive the way to yongsun's house. I tried to call her again but her phone just keep on ringing. I hit my car's wheel, letting go of my frustrations. And I suddenly remembered that I downloaded tracking app on my phone.