Jeju fight

Everyone! Do you still remember moonsun fight in jeju? If not, watch this first ☝ I kinda make a story about it 😉

----

"Krystal!" Said by a fan.

Fx girl group is now approaching the table beside mamamoo, kpop groups is at jeju for fan meeting event and to perform for music festival. As soon as moomoo's (mamamoo's fans) saw them, they started chanting "krystal", the fans know that krystal is the ultimate girl crush of moonbyul.

Moonbyul blushed for what she heard, she gestured the fans to be quite. While the girl beside her just keep her mouth shut and focus herself signing an album not wanting to say anything.

Their manager tap moonbyul's shoulder "She's at the table beside yours byulie-ah, take this opportunity to meet her" she said teasing moonbyul. Moonbyul gesture her to shut up and then looked at the woman beside her.

Yongsun heard what their manager said, she looked at byul and gave her a shooting dagger look. Byul smile at her showing her wrinkles in her nose and then squeeze yongsun's cheeks.

"A-ahhh~!" (Just imagine solar's reaction whenever moonbyul teasing her 😂) She removed byul's hand to her face and then continue signing the albums.

Mamamoo's performance ended, they are now approaching their car when moonbyul suddenly bump into someone, she quickly held the person's waist to avoid her from falling. She was about to say sorry but she was shock when the person removed her mask.

"Unnie! Say sorry" Wheein whispered at her member.

Moonbyul shake her head and bow slightly at krystal. "I'm sorry, I didn't me-" She was cut off by krystal.

"Aniya it's my fault, I was looking at my phone that's why I bumped at you. Sorry" Krystal said then bow a little. Moonbyul mesmerized by the kindness of krystal.

"By the way I'm krystal you are Moonbyul of mamamoo right?" Krystal looked around, as soon as she saw the other members of mamamoo she bow at them and say hello, the members did the same while Moonbyul is just staring at krystal.

"We're sorry our unnie is really clumsy sometimes" Hwasa said and made moonbyul bow at krystal.

"Aniya~ it's my fault too" Krystal said.

Hwasa whispered something to moonbyul "unnie ask her if how you can make it up to her I'm sure yongsun unnie won't mind" Byul nodded then look at krystal.

"K-krystalssi t-tell me how can I make it ou- I mean make it up to you" Moonbyul said stuttering.

"Oh yes, although you don't have a fault can you help me find amber? Promise it wont take long it's just that I don't know where this place is" Krystal move a little to moonbyul and give her phone to her. "It is okay to borrow moonbyul for a while? I am not really familiar with this place" She said asking for permission of the members and the manager.

"It's okay with us" Hwasa said while looking at their manager. Yongsun and wheein looked at her and just nodded their head.

"We're going now byulyi just call me and tell me where you at so I can pick you, okay?"

"W-wait, can't we wait for her?" Yongsun asked their manager.

"You guys need to rest, I'll just pick her later. Byulyi wear your jacket and face mask so that no one will recognize you" Byul nodded then immediately wear her jacket and face mask.