Jealous solar

Moonbyul followed yongsun who's about to enter her room but the latter already shut the door before moonbyul gets in.

Yongsun keep on ignoring her since after the event ended and she doesn't even know the reason why.

"Unnie~ What's your problem?" She said while knocking at yongsun's door.

"Go away!" Yongsun shouted.

"I won't, unless you talk to me"

"Go talk to hyejin!" Moonbyul get confused.

"Wae?~ why would I talk to her? I want to talk to you. Baby~ c'mon open this damn door"

Yongsun slightly open the door.

"I don't wanna talk to you! Go away!" She was about to close the door again but before yongsun do it, byul immediately enter her room with a smile on her face.

"Yaw! I said I don't wanna talk to you! And get out of my room!" Yongsun said while pushing byul towards the door, trying to push her outside her room but yongsun failed.

"You're being stubborn again unnie" Byul said then hug yongsun. She's trying to make her yongsun to calm down.

Yongsun calm down but it fades away when she here byul said.

"Aren't you tired from the event? Coz me? I'm so tired, I think we deserve each other a rest and a kiss?" Byul said.

Byul about to kiss yongsun but she smacked byul's face.

"Kiss your face! Kiss hyejin instead!" She turn her back at byul.

"Unnie, why you keep bringing hyejin?" Byul suddenly remembered hyejin did in the event to her.

"Perhaps, is it about what hyejin did earlier in the event" Yongsun didn't answer her.

Ow, I think I'm right. Moonbyul thought.

Byul approach yongsun and hug her from behind. "You jealous my yongsun?"

"Don't hug me!" Yongsun removed moonbyul arms from her. "You flirt!"

"Flirt? Me? I'm not the one who approach her and she's just trying to make the crowd enjoy our performance so I just ride on it" Byul explained.

"Yeah! And seems like you enjoyed it! You even looked at her chest! I saw it so don't deny! Your mouth earlier was like going to ripped anytime because of your freaking smile!" Yongsun said and rolled her eyes.

"Okay, your right I looked at her chest but-" Yongsun cut her sentence.

"Yeah I'm freaking right! You pervert! Flirt! Go out of my room!" Yongsun said in anger.

"Ya! Unnie let me finish! I looked at her chest because I was shocked. Don't be jealous baby I only want to look at your chest" Byul said while staring at yongsun but yongsun only raised her eyebrows and rolled her eyes.

"Okay, mianhe baby~ I won't do it again" Byul said pinching yongsun's nose while pouting.

"Ofcourse you must! Or else I'll break up with you" She said seriously.

Byul raised her right hand while pouting.

"You should be thankful to your cuteness without that your doomed" Yongsun said and pinched byul's cheeks.

"Ani you just love me that much" Byul said confidently while smiling.

"Your so full of yourself!" Yongsun said.

"Wae~? It's true right? My yongsun love me so much" Byul said childishly making yongsun smile.

"Okay~ if you say so"  Yongsun said then byul cupped her girlfriend's face.

"I love you my jelly yongsun"Byul said then giggled.

"I love you too pervert" Yongsun said and then kissed byul's lips sweetly.

-------

I wonder how moonbyul make it up to solar when she's jealous especially right now  that there's so many Hwabyul moments this past few days in their events.

For those who voted and reading this one shots 캄사함니다 (Thank you) 😊

Update will be tomorrow again 😉