I lost her

I lost her..

Its been two years since the last time I saw her and now shes here in front of me looking inlove with a man beside her.

Im still inlove with her. I never fell out of love with her, I just thought  I was.

Flashback

"Byul-ah! Yaa!" She held my hand and look at me irritatedly.

"What?" I asked with a cold tone without looking at her.

"Look at me" She said with a cracked voice.

I looked at her coldly. I saw her tears falling down to her face.

I felt hurt by seeing those tears but Ive already decided.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She asked.

"Y-yongsun, let's break up" I bit my lip, feeling the hurt in my chest.

"W-why? Your joking right? C'mon hon, this is not the right time to fool me around" She said and cupped my face.

"Im not joking yongsun. I-im tired, I dont love yo-" She cut me.

"Please stop! Please. Its because of krystal right? You still love her dont you?" She asked while staring at me.

I avoided her eyes and look somewhere.

"Im sorry. Its just that i fell out of love with you" I said without looking at her. Coz I felt hurt for what I said.

"Yeah, and you never fell out of love with her" I look at her, shes wiping her tears.

I cupped her face and wipe those tears falling down on her face.

She removed my hands on her face.

"Please don't touch me, I might change my mind and not let you go" She said without looking at me

"Thats explains everything why your giving me cold treatment starting that day krystal talked to you" She said while nodding.

She sat into the couch.

I kneel down in front of her and bow my head.

"Im so sorry, you don't deserve to be treated like this. I don't deserve you yongsun, Im sorry"  I felt my tears starting to fall down to my face.

I felt her pat my head.

"You should go now byul, your phone is ringing shes already waiting for you" I hear her say.

I look at her, shes looking at my phone.

"There is one thing I need to tell you" I look at her.

"Im leaving" I stop for a while, i don't know if its right to tell her this "with her" I know im so stupid to tell her because Im hurting her more.

I saw bit her lip and her tears started to fall down again.

"So this is the last time Im going to see you" She said while nodding "You take care byul yi"

I hugged her without any hesitation.

"Thank you yongsun" I let go of her and grab my phone.

I look at her for the last time. She smile at me weakly.

End of flashback

Yes I left her because of krystal, because I thought im still inlove with her and i fell out of love with yongsun but I thought wrong.