Photograph

"Unnie! Come on! Hurry!" Wheein keep on convincing yongsun.

"Noooo!"

"Cmon! That's your consequence! You should do it unnie!" Hwasa said.

"Think about another dare! I can't do that!" Yongsun protested.

"Its for remembrance unnie!"

"Remembrance?!" Yongsun unbelievably asked them. "Then what?! You will hung it on your wall?! What are you? Obsessed?"

"Unnie that's your dare, you have to do it" Hwasa said with authority.

"Whats with that woman? Why are you girls all over her?" Yongsun asked them.

"Coz she's freaking hot! At the same time she's cool!" Wheein answered, her eyes is sparkling.

"If you saw those abs and her cool dance moves! You will surely regret you shifted too late" Hwasa added.

"She is down to earth unnie! Approachable person!" Wheein said, still have those sparkling eyes.

"AND! Her greasiness kills everyone!" Hwasa added.

"Seriously?" Yongsun asked the both of them.

"Ohmygod! I melt every time she do that! And last but not the least! Hyejinah! Drum roll!" Wheein demanded, hwasa did the drum roll. "She's freaking rich! Her family owns one of the famous company here in korea!" Wheein keep on pushing yongsun while saying that.

"Okay! Stop!" Yongsun quickly stand up. " I can't believe your stalking her"

"Its not stalking unnie" Wheein paused for a while "Its called investigating" the younger girls said in unison.

"I can't believe you guys, when did you become gay?" Yongsun asked.

"I'd be gay for her" Wheein answered.

"Just a crush" Hwasa said. "You only have 3 days to do that"

"Oh c'mon! Think about another dare!"

"Noooo. That is your dare, period!"

"How can I do that?! I don't even know her"

"She's a dancer so it is possible that she has a practice everyday, if you saw a gorgeous woman with a gray hair then you got your target!" Wheein explained.

"Btw! 3 shots okay?!"

"Aish! Fine!

*
"Cant believe I'm doing this" Yongsun said while sitting on one of the benches. Her two friends informed her that her target will be at the gym for a practice. She already searched about the woman their talking about, she's beautiful, at the same time she's handsome that why she is not surprised why her friends is head over heels on that lady. But her? No. Never.

She immediately hide onto the wall when she heard voices coming out from the gym. She took out her DSLR camera and doubled check the flash if it is turn off.

"Gotcha" She focused the lens at her when she finally found her subject and started clicking.

"Unnie someones taking pictures of you" Seulgi said.

"Really? Where?" Byul said while smiling.

"Right side, behind the wall" Seulgi answered.

"Maybe I should make a better angle for her?" She joked,Seulgi giggled. She simply looked at the person who's taking picture of her and when she saw her, she smiled at the camera. They both looked at each other for a while.