Jealous Moonbyul

Warning! Warning! If your age is 18 below don't read this! Well It's up to you guys (I am only 17 tho 😂)

----

Byul is sitting in her apartment's couch impatiently waiting for girlfriend to come. Her jealousy eating her whenever she reminded of the scene earlier in the taping of We got married which Eric nam kissed her girlfriend's cheeks,it makes her furious thinking about it. Even though she knows that they just do that for the show she can't help herself to feel paranoid knowing that other man kissed her yongdonnie.

I should've just punch his face hard. Moonbyul thought. Her thoughts was bothered by the sudden opening of the door. She look behind and there she saw her girlfriend smiling at her.

Yongsun knows how furious her girlfriend right now. She's smiling at byul nervously, she knows her girlfriend when she's jealous. Yongsun started walking towards byul, she was about to kiss her girlfriend's cheeks but byul suddenly stand up and started walking towards her bedroom.

"In my room, now" Byul said with authority. (In my room everyday I see your smile 🎶)

Hearing that words from byul make yongsun afraid of her girlfriend.

I knew this is going to happened. Yongsun thought. She went to the kitchen and drink a glass of water because of nervousness. After that she started walking to her girlfriend's room, every steps that she take make her feel more nervous.

She knock to the door.

Byul opened door she quickly grabbed yongsun and pinned her against the wall.

"B-byulie ah" Yongsun said with nervousness in her voice. She look at her girlfriend's eyes and there she met a cold eyes of byul. Yongsun gulped hard.

"Shut up" Byul said, she started wiping her girlfriend's cheeks with a wet wipes. "I should've beat him up to death after he kissed you" She added coldly.

Yongsun smiled by the sudden action of her girlfriend.

"Stop smiling" Byul said with authority.

Yongsun smile suddenly fades.

"You should finish that show as soon as possible or else I won't let you go out of my apartment forever" Byul whispers to her girlfriend. Yongsun nodded.

"Good" Byul said, as she started licking yongsun's earlobe. This made yongsun shivers.

Byul started kissing her girlfriend's lips roughly, making yongsun's lips bleed. Yongsun in the other hand groaned in pain, but byul didn't even care. Moonbyul sucks the blood in her girlfriend's lips, licking it roughly as her hand making their way to  yongsun's waist caressing it hardly. Her lips still kissing yongsun passionately, yongsun responded to her kissed. Byul pinning her even more in the wall, left her girlfriend's lips and starts kissing her jaw down to her neck leaving a mark on it.

Yongsun can't stop herself for moaning, she felt her feet getting weak. "B-byul b-bed" She said.

Byul ignored what her girlfriend said, instead she starts undressing her while kissing yongsun's collarbone. After byul finally finished undressing yongsun, her lips travels into yongsun's breast, licking it, sucking it hardly.

"Hmm~" Yongsun moan, pushing byul's head more to her breast.

Byul smirk, she caressed yongsun's both breast while kissing yongsun's collarbone. She heard yongsun's moan loudly, her lips slowly going down to yongsun's stomach leaving a mark on it, kissing every part of her girlfriend's body. Her hands travel into yongsun's thighs caressing them gently, she trace her fingers around yongsun's womanhood. Byul kneel down and continue pleasuring yongsun.

"Ohh b-byul please" Yongsun moan as she felt byul's finger pleasuring her clit.

"Shut up!"Byul said. She lifted yongsun's right leg and place it in the top of her shoulder, she kiss yongsun's womanhood and lick every part of it.

Yongsun on the other hand felt her knee becoming more weak, she held into the door knob to avoid herself from falling.

"S-shit hon please fuck me" Yongsun begged.

Byul keep on licking and kissing yongsun's private part while looking at her. Yongsun can't do anything but moan loudly, feeling the pleasure giving byul to her. Finally byul stand up, she kissed yongsun passionately and started walking into a swivel chair not breaking their kissed, she gently sat yongsun into the chair and spread her girlfriend's legs widely. Yongsun closed her eyes and starts to moan loudly as she felt byul's finger inside her.

"M-move please" Yongsun begged. Byul gladly move her finger in and out, she stare at yongsun's eyes burning in to lust.

"I will never let anyone taste you" Byul said, as she knelt down spreading her girlfriend's legs more wide,adding another finger inside yongsun and move faster. The room filled with loud moans of yongsun.

"H-Hon I'm cumming" Yongsun said as she felt her climax. Byul added another one finger inside her and move  her fingers faster.

"Cum for me my yong" Byul said and move her fingers more as fast as she can.

Yongsun reached her climax and felt eyes slowly closing.

"You know that were not yet done my yong" She heard byul said, she felt byul carried and slammed her into the bed.

Byul take off her own shirt,moving on the top of her girlfriend, started sucking her nipple and nibbling it again.

She fucked yongsun the whole night until she gets contented.

The next day yongsun feel sore and can't even walk properly.

I will never make her jealous again or else I'm dead. Yongsun thought.

----
Oops! Enough!🙈 As I've said I am lack out of idea right now and then boom! this smut created in my mind (oops! Don't get me wrong I'm not a pervet 😂)  This is my first time writing a smut so guys if I disappoint anyone of you Mianhe ✌

I will start to write a full book story about moonsun as soon as something come up into my mind on how should I start the story. I hope you will support and read my upcoming story! Tenkyu tenkyu 😄 (imitating solar)