I lost her part 2

[Moonbyul]

I slowly open my eyes and felt the pain in my head.

I noticed that this is not my room, I look around and saw the love of my life entering this room where am I right now.

"Your awake, I wasn't able to bring you in your house because you know I don't know where you live now" She said while getting something in her dresser.

I missed this, seeing her after I opened my eye's. I can't take this anymore.

I stood up and hug her from behind. I felt her stiffened.

"I missed you yongsun, I missed this. I'm so sorry" I hugged her tightly.

She turn herself and face me, she smile.

"Its fine now byul ah, I'm fine now. I already forgive you. That is already from the past, present is more important now right?" She said and hugged me.

I hug her back and I felt my tears running down onto my face now.

"But I'm not fine yongsun" I said while staring at her.

"Wae? Is it about krystal?" She asked

"Ani" This is it I'm going to tell her what I feel.

I cupped her face. Gosh I miss touching her like this.

"B-byul?" I saw how her eyebrows met. I can feel my tears started to fall down to my face.

"I still love you yongsunssi"  She let go of my hand.

"Your still not sober right? What are you talking about byul ah" She said and turn her back at me.

"I shouldn't leave you yongsun. I love you so much, I never fell out of love with you" I hug her from behind "I'm so stupid to leave you that time, I thought I fell out of love with you but I was wrong"

She face me and look at me angrily. I saw her tears starting to fall down in her face too.

"Are you playing with my feelings again moonbyul? If yes, stop it already because i wont fall for it anymore" She said while looking at me.

"I'm not yongsun, I was tricked by my own feelings before" I come closer to her and hold her hand. "When I left and come with krystal I felt so lonely. Everyday passing by I can't help but to miss you, knowing that I'm not with you I feel incomplete. That's make me realized that I am deeply in love with you yongsun" I said those words staring at her eyes.

"So? What? Why did you came back here" She said dryly.

"I came here for you, to get you back in my arms" I said.

"That will never happen Moonbyul" She sighed and turn her back "Now if your already sober, please leave"

This cant be, I want her back at me.

I stop her for getting out of the room and kissed her passionately. I want her to feel my love for her.

She was shocked and trying to pull away from me but I hold her waist tightly. She started to hit me in my chest but shrugged it and lean her against the wall.

I miss this, I miss kissing her like this.

I felt her tears falling down to her face so I stopped and look at her. As soon as I let go of she slapped me.

"S-sorry I jus-" She didn't let me finish and hit me repeatedly at my chest while crying.

"Am I look like a toy to you moonbyul?! You hurt me and left me two years ago without considering my feelings. Did you care about I would feel? Now your coming back here to get me?!" She sigh heavily and look at me in my eyes sadly

"I already move on from you moonbyul, I already forgive you but that doesn't mean we will be together again" I felt hurt by those words, I think I really lost her. "Can you do me a favor?" I look at her asking.

"Please for the first and last time consider what I feel right now. I already moved on from you, I'm happy now with him. Make it up to me by doing this moonbyul"

I look at her then wipe her tears and nod as a response and my tears are running down to my face. I really lost her, I'm so stupid!

"I-I'm so sorry, I love you" I said for the last time.

I smile weakly at her and walked out from her apartment.

She's happy now and I am the miserable one because I LOST HER.

-----