Jelly Yeba

Here's your request but I might disappoint 'you' Mianhe ✌
Feel free to message me if you have requests guys!

-------

"So unnie, you're working with seulgi and other members of some gg's?! That's really exciting!" Wheein said with excitement talking with byul thru phone.

"You should do better now in acting unnie! You don't want to embarrass yourself right?" Hwasa added, that makes yongsun rolled her eyes.

Yongsun is very upset knowing that her byulyi is working with seulgi and with other girls, that means her girlfriend is currently  surrounded with girls. She's already imagining a scene in her mind now, like moonbyul being clingy to seulgi or to another girls she's with, moonbyul hugging another woman's waist because she knows how her girlfriend love to hug waist. Her thoughts making her want to go where byul is right now.

"Where's my yongdonnie?" Byul asked.

"I'm not yours Moon byul yi!" Yongsun said.

"Oww~ someone is already paranoid right now" Wheein said teasing their leader. Yongsun gave her a death glared.

"W-wae?! B-babe?" Byul asked.

Even though they didn't see moonbyul's face right now, they already know that she's nervous.

"Babe your face" Yongsun said coldly, loud enough for moonbyul to hear what she said.

"Hahaha! You better ready your ass later unnie!" Hwasa said teasing byul then hung up the phone.

The couple both looked at their leader, then looked at each other and started to laugh. Yongsun look at them with an raised eyebrow.

"Oops! Relax unnie we're not your girlfriend"  Wheein said then laughed again.

------

Late Night comes.

Moonbyul is holding a bouquet of roses hoping that by the roses she brought her yongsun won't be mad at her anymore. She's just staring at the front door of her girlfriend's apartment,she's nervous right now coz she knows her girlfriend will probably kill her.

Shoul I? Or should not? She thought.

Moonbyul startled when the door suddenly open and there she saw yongsun looking very mad. She smiled with hesitation while yongsun looked at her coldly.

"H-Hi?" Byul said stuttering. "For you b-babe" She said while giving the roses to yongsun, but her girlfriend ignored her and walked inside her apartment.

Moonbyul followed her and quickly hug yongsun from behind.

"Babe look I brought roses for you" Byul said.

"Don't babe me, I'm not dead so don't buy me flowers" Yongsun said coldly and get off from moonbyul's arms.

"Fine. I'm sorry I came here late it's just because our taping ended late" Byul said and held her girlfriend's hand. Yongsun looked at her coldly.

"Oh really? Or you go out with seulgi? Seems like your enjoying working with her huh?" Yongsun said.

"What? No babe I didn't go out with her, I already told you it's because of the taping and of course I am enjoying with her and with others" Byul said squeezing her girlfriend's hand.

"See! Your enjoying flirting with them!" Yongsun said, hitting byul's shoulder.

"O-ouch! Babe! It hurts!" Byul stopped yongsun. Moonbyul panicked when she saw yongsun's teary eyes, she quickly held her girlfriend's cheeks and make yongsun look at her.

"You freaking flirt!" Yongsun said.

"Babe I am only flirt to you, Please don't cry" She said then hug yongsun.

"I'm not with you the whole day you didn't even called me! So that means your enjoying because you are surrounded by many girls!" Yongsun said while crying. She really missed her girlfriend, they didn't see each other for 3 days because of busy schedule of moonbyul. She misses byul so much that's why she's crying right now.

"Your enjoying yourself there while me suffering from missing you" She added.

That made moonbyul's heart break, she's really this past few days and didn't get a chance to see her girlfriend. Byul cupped her girlfriend's face, wiped her tears and stared at her swollen eyes.

"I'm sorry that I've been busy this past few days, I'm sorry that I make you cry like this, I'm sorry if your thinking that I am enjoying while you are suffering, I'm sorry thay I made you think that I am flirting but yong I'm not." She sighed. "Even if I'm surrounded with many girls I am only thinking about you my yong, Please don't think again like that coz I only want to flirt with you, i only love you yongdonnie. I missed you too so much, I'm so sorry my sun" Byul said with sincerity. Yongsun stopped crying and hugged her girlfriend.

"I hate you!" Yongsun said.

"I love you too babe" Byul said and hugged yongsun tight.

"I want to smash your face so that no one will ever try to flirt with you"

"Oh do not, you don't want your girlfriend to be ugly right?" 

"Hahaha!Of course" Yongsun said.

"Then can I sleep here babe?" Byul asked giggling her eyebrows.

Yongsun stand up. "Oh yes but you sleep here in living room" She said and started walking towards her room.

"Yah! Dont do this to me babe!" Byul protested.

But at the end Moonbyul really sleep in sofa, but with yongsun beside her.

-----

Sorry! Short update
I miss Mamamoo 😔
Oh! Byul dabang is coming soon! 😄

Update will be... I don't know ✌ Send me your request guys.