Letting go

This is not the update you'll like. I'm going to break hearts coz Mamamoo's pre release song broke mine too 😯

---

It's a rainy day in seoul. Moonbyul feels lucky today because she woke up with her girlfriend beside her snuggling on her. She missed her girlfriend so much, it's been months since yongsun slept in her apartment because of busy schedule. Yes they're in a one group but they have individual works too especially yongsun who's more busy than her because of her blooming career with Eric. Eric and yongsun is currently in a relationship but they're doing that for publicity only, why? Of course to gain more popularity and offers. Moonbyul knew about it even though it hurts her she still let yongsun do what she wants because she knew that it is her girlfriend's dream but then the only thing that she doesn't want to happen is already happening. 'I love you more than anything in this world but I guess more than anything is not enough, what did I do wrong for you to do this to me?' She thought.

She's staring at her girlfriend's face, savoring the moment, memorizing every part of yongsun's face coz she's aware that this might me the last time she can look at her like what she's doing right now. She's tracing yongsun's eyebrow using her finger when the latter suddenly opened her eyes.

"Babe" Yongsun said with her sleepy voice.

That made Moonbyul smile coz it's been so long since yongsun call her using their endearment.

"Good morning babe" moonbyul said with a smile on her face. The latter just smile back and hugged moonbyul tight.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Byul asked her girlfriend.

"Hmmm. Can we sleep for a little longer? I don't feel like getting up early, and can you hug me? I feel cold" Her girlfriend said, not looking at her. Moonbyul gladly obliged her but half of her feel afraid. She go back to sleep while moonbyul is just staring at her. ''Please don't be like this" byul thought, then a teardrop escape from her eyes.

She is aware on what's happening between eric and yongsun. She knew that her girlfriend is falling out of love with her and she's already falling in love with eric. How? Simple. It's the way yongsun looked at eric, there is something in her eyes when she looked at him. She knows because yongsun used to looked at her like that before, yes BEFORE. She trust yongsun a lot so she didn't expect this to happened.

---

Moonbyul is currently preparing their late lunch when she felt someone is hugging her from behind, a smile automatically form in her lips.

"I see, my yeba is already hungry" Byul said, as she quickly turn around and met yongsun's hugged. 'Why is she like this?' Byul asked herself. She hugged yongsun back and kissed her forehead.

"Why did you left the bed so early?" Yongsun asked, still hugging her.

"Early? Babe it's already afternoon, I am hungry and I remembered that I still need to drop you off into your place" Byul said then slowly removed yongsun's arms from her waist.

"So you want to eat instead of cuddling with me?" Yongsun asked while pouting.

Byul take the opportunity to kissed her girlfriend and the latter responds to her kissed, when they both panting for air they quickly parted their lips and byul stared at yongsun's eyes. 'Your kissing just for the sake of kissing me, yeba I need you to looked at me the way you used to before" Byul said to herself hoping that yongsun looked at her lovingly just like before but then, she failed and that breaks her heart.

Yongsun quickly avoided byul's eyes then drag her toward the table while byul just let her. Just like the past few months they shared a quite meal. Usually yongsun keep on talking until they finished eating but it suddenly changed when eric came into yongsun's life. They barely eat meals together and have a date outside because yongsun is busy, if she have a time she wouldn't go to moonbyul's place but when she would they just sleep and eat meal but no one is talking. There was a time when yongsun ignored moonbyul's calls for straight 2 weeks, that time byul already knew that yongsun is falling out of love with her but then she's scared to asked yongsun about it because she is afraid that yongsun might end their relationship right away.