Destiny

"What?! Dad! Why are you doing this to me?!" I looked at my mom "Mom! I don't want to!"

"I'm sorry honey but me and your dad already talked about this, this is also for you to have a great future" Mom said.

"Nope! You guys doing this for your own sake! For the company! And not for me" I rubbed my face annoyingly.

Well dad set up a arrange marriage to one of the daughter of his business partners and yes I'll marry a girl!

"Of course not byul yi! We're doing this for you! We want you to get married as soon as possible and have a great future with someone whom I trust! The main reason why I set you up to this arrange marriage is because your wasting your time going to club! Getting drunk and whatsoever your freaking doing there" Dad said. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"But-" Dad cutted me.

"Let's stop this conversation! Choose! You'll agree or I'll cut off your cards, in short you won't get anything from me" I panicked as soon as my dad said that.

Fuck I have no choice. I thought to myself.

"Okay!" I said in annoyance.

"Trust me honey, we're doing this for you" Mom said then kissed my forehead and get out of my room.

"We and her family will having a dinner tomorrow so better be good huh?" Dad said and did the same as what my mom did.

"Whatever dad" I said then lay to my bed and stare at the ceiling.

It's to early to get married!

"This is so frustrating!" I shouted.
I heard my phone rang. It's hani. I answered it.

"Yah! Byul ah! Where are you?! I've been waiting for you for almost an hour!" Aish! I forgot that we will drink our ass out tonight.

"Relax! I'm on my way" I dropped the call and immediately drove my car to where hani is.

I arrived after 15 minutes.I saw her sitting at our favorite spot while drinking her beer. I approach her.

"Dad is so annoying!" I said as soon as I sat beside her.

"You're the one who's annoying! I've been here for almost an hour!" She said complaining.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Shut up! It's because of dad that's why I'm late!"

"Why? Did he caught you sneaking out and scolded you?" She asked.

"Ani. He set up an arrange marriage to a girl! Gosh! I can't believe! I'm getting married soon! This is so frustrating!" I said then gulped the tequila in front of me.

"WHAT?! Seriously?!" She asked in shocked.

I just nod and lean my head onto the couch.

"And you agree?"

"Yes Coz if not he's going to cut off my cards, you know I can't live without money" I said and take a shot of my tequila.

"Then let's celebrate! Congratulations best friend!" She said while lifting her glass.

"There's nothing to celebrate about" I said while looking around the bar hoping to see her.

"Ow, still wishing to meet her again?" Hani asked.

"I don't know what's with that woman that I can't get over her" I said then drink my beer.

"It's been two years since that night you slept with her, you should move on byul" I shrugged my shoulder as an answer. Hani is right I should move on after all it was just a one night stand.