Ana lifted her head and her eyes were full of tears.
What's wrong with this girl.

"You are a bad omen" I whispered in her ears and stepped into the classroom.

Anabia's POV

So I got detention for.. first time..? Cuz I'm a bad omen. Astagfirullah

Taking a deep breath, I sat beside Jessie.  She poked my cheeks and I whined.

After the classes, I was asked to sit in Room no. 405
"Best of luck, detention with a hottie" Natalie winked at me and I gasped.

He would probably kill me that I got him detention.
I sat on an empty seat and opened my books. It was best to read any book.

"Books...Really?" A deep husky voice pulled me back.

"Eh..uh..umm" I stuttered as usual.

"Why do you stutter so much " he rolled his eyes.

"I got a detention cuz of you. And here you are reading books..seriously?" I could see the frowning look on his face.

"Let's play a game," he said sitting next to me.

"Umm... Eh.. what " I tried to speak but nothing came out.

"God...you And your stuttering. Wanna play chess..?" He asked me eyeing up and down.

"I don't know how to play chess" I lied,  I just didn't want to play with him.

"God, you are so weird " he gave me an annoyed look and stood from the seat.

It felt really bad. I wish I hadn't denied him.

After an hour of detention, we walked out of the classroom. I was hoping that maybe he would ask me to come along with him but he didn't say anything. He started his car and drove away. I sighed and started walking. 

"Hey... Do you need a ride ?" I was walking on the footpath when a red car stopped and I gasped as I saw Shuzaat was sitting there?

"Hell yess " I yelped and hopped in his car.

"Do you want an ice cream" he stopped his car near the ice cream parlor.

"Umm" I didn't want to bother him but tice creams were my weakness. It was hard for me to say no to ice cream.

"Which flavor " it seemed he read my mind.

"Choco mint" I smiled.

He brought two cups of ice cream. We sat on his car's donut and I started enjoying my delicious ice cream.

"Hey, you spilled it on your face" Shuzaat pointed at my face.

I tried to wipe it but my hands didn't find it.

"Here it is" Shuzaat wiped it from his fingers. He looked straight into my eyes. We stared for a while then the same familiar black car drove past us. I gasped realizing whose car it was.

"Thanks for the ice cream and the ride " I thanked him as we reached my home.

"See yaa " he smiled at me.

I was really happy after spending such a wonderful time with Shuzaat.

Daniel's POV

I started my car leaving her behind.  But I realized my mistake. I drove back and looked for her. But she was nowhere.  This made me worried.
What if she got in an accident...
My heart started pounding.  I was running my car on the road with frustration then my eyes widened when I saw her sitting with the same guy near the ice cream parlor.

She was enjoying her ice cream with him and he was flirting with him.
I scrunched my face with disgust.

Here I was being worried about her and she was spending quality time with that bastard.

But why the heck was affecting me so much.....

I reached my home and slammed the door of my room and threw myself on the bed.

Don't forget to drop your precious vote here ♡♡