Finally, during the campers' free time, Jisoo and Lisa met at the seashore to talk about their schedules. Lisa had combat training with Namjoon, Archery with Hoseok, Horseback riding with Sungjae, monster assault techniques with her half-siblings, and climbing walls with satyrs.

They didn't notice that the sun has already set until Jungkook came to fetch them for dinner.

Jisoo noticed how Lisa got excited when she saw Jungkook approaching them. Smiling to herself, she knew that her friend developed a liking to the son of Zeus.

--

For another day, Jisoo still was unclaimed.

It was Friday already, and for Jisoo, that would only mean one thing - Capture the flag. Of course, she wouldn't forget that since she has been living with the Hermes kids for 2 days already and that's the only thing they love to talk about during dinner.

The Hermes children were teamed up with Poseidon, Athena, Hecate, Demeter, Iris, Dionysus and Aphrodite (or kids who like to join the team). On the other hand, the blue flag owners were children from the following cabins: Zeus, Ares, Hades, Tyche, Nemesis, Nike, Hephaestus, Apollo, and Hebe.

After lunch, the teams gathered up to talk about their strategies. Jisoo saw how determined the Red flag group were, especially those from the Hermes, Athena, and Poseidon cabin (though only Jimin was present). As they started their meeting, the others were surprised to see some of the Aphrodite children to join them.

"You're finally joining again, Jin?" Namjoon asked the boy who introduced himself to Jisoo on her first day in camp.

"Of course!" Jin took a quick glance at Jisoo. "I'm bored just watching our team lose so I might as well make myself useful."

From afar, Jisoo saw how Taehyung approached a girl whose beauty was almost as ethereal as Jin's. The girl, most probably from the Aphrodite cabin, smiled sweetly at Taehyung before Jisoo found herself diverting her gaze to someone else.

"Taehyung's bothering Irene again" Jimin said from beside Jisoo.

"She's really beautiful." Jisoo can't help but to say it. "Why is Taehyung with her, if you don't mind me asking?"

Jimin smiled at her teasingly, "He's just bothering her like what he usually does to other campers. You see, Taehyung loves to prank anyone, including Yoongi, for that matter." Jimin chuckled. "You've seen the eyeliner on Taehyung's face, right?" Jisoo nodded. "Irene gave him that. One of the abilities of the children of Aphrodite is that they can put make up on anyone's face with just a snap of their fingers, and it'll last depending on who placed it on them. It can't even be washed away with water."

Understanding what Jimin said, Jisoo asked, "And he's walking around with that eyeliner for how long already?"

Jimin snickered, "A month." The both of them laughed until someone bothered them again.

"What are you two talking about?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing" Jisoo lied, making eye contact with Jimin who's keeping himself from laughing at the sight of Taehyung.

"Jimin" Taehyung finally called his friend, "What did you tell her?"

Jimin calmed himself down and saw how Taehyung's face was already clean from any make-up, revealing his natural handsome face once again. "You don't have eyeliner. Bummer!"

"Irene already forgave me for what I did to her sister" Taehyung grinned proudly

"And what is that?"

"Taehyung accidentally placed a gum on Joy's hair last month, when we were having the bonfire."

"I can't believe I had to wear eyeliner for a month for that." Taehyung said bitterly. "But at least now I'm as good-looking as I was before."