Chapter 21

Andrew's P.O.V.

She was walking closer and closer then ...
Her lips firmly pressed against mine like they used to be. I'm not going to lie, but I've missed her lips much.
A kiss.
Just a kiss.
A goodbye kiss we both wont forget.
...
Without even thinking I slide my hand at the small of her back, with the other cupping her face.
The kiss depends, the car door still open and the world seems empty. Just the two us and this moment.

"Andrew?"

The voice ringed in my ear. Telling me this is wrong. SO WRONG.

I pulled away from Gert. And looked at the directions of the voice. Voice of my sanity.

All I could see - all I could focus to - was a beautiful woman with hurt in her eyes, hand clutching her stomach, tears slowly falling.

"Margaret?"

All she could do was shake her head.

Margaret's P.O.V.

I knew it. I knew it. I knew it all along.

"Andrew ..." I cried.

"Margaret it's not ... it's not what it looks like." He whispered walking slowly closer to me.

"Yes of course it isn't, because the two of you weren't kissing. You were just talking." Andrew nodded his head. "I'm not blind Andrew nor am I stupid." Was all I could say.

I left him standing there with disappointment on his face.

"Margaret?" He yelled.

"MARGARET!?!" He yelled even louder and I could hear his footsteps behind me.

I went on a sudden stop and held my tears back. I turned myself around.

"What? What do you want?"

"To explain what happened back there." He spoke softly. "Please?"

I slowly shook my head. I didn't know if I was shaking because I'm shaking the thoughts in my head or shaking to say no.

"Please? It was a mistake." He pleaded.

"Andrew" I whispered as if it was a secret. "I've seen enough. After all of this, after everything that had happened between us. I can't ... I can't believe you."

"Margaret it wasn't what it looked like. It was a kiss."

"Saying it like that doesn't help your case, you do realize that right?" I said crossing arms just right above my chest. My defense mechanism.

"I ... I don't know how to explain it. She was there, she talked to me and it happened."

"No. No. NO! You ... it didn't JUST happened Andrew. You! YOU LET IT. You did!" I could not stop the any longer. They came like the rain on a stormy night.

I don't want to his face. I don't want to hear his voice. There was nothing that I could do at this moment. I felt claustrophobic so I decided to run away from him.

Andrew's P.O.V.

I tried to run after her but I know wanted some time alone. I walked back to my car with a sad look on my face and drove home. As I was driving I kept dialing Margaret's cell phone but she won't pick up. I always get the machine so I kept leaving her message, asking where she was or asking for forgiveness.

Gert's P.O.V.

What have I done?

I'm so stupid. Of course he would go after Margaret. How did I actually think that I will get him back with a kiss. How stupid can I possibly be? UGH!

After I watched Andrew run after Margret, I decided that I have no right to wait for him to come back. He is probably full of anger towards me, because of why I've done.

If something happens I will never forgive myself.

AUTHUR's note!

Thank you for the wonderful comments on the previous chapter! Also thank you for the votes! Your comments motivates me to write more and more! :) I love you lots!dont forget to comment on what you think about this chapter and vote! Post on my message board what you think is going to happen next! <3

Fix the mistake. (ON HOLD)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara