Chapter 5

·Margaret and Andrew didn't bother to join the rest of the guests for the party and got ready for bed instead. When they realized that the noise simmered down, they were about to head downstairs and have their midnight snack together. Before Andrew reached for the door, someone knocked on it.

"Andrew? Margaret? Open up." It was Grace.

"You can come in mom." Andrew opened the door.

Grace walked in with a tray of warm cinnamon rolls and hot tea for the young couple.

"Oh, Grace you didn't have to." Margaret said.

"Its okay. I know you guys are tired and you haven't had anything to eat."

After Grace placed the tray on their night table, she left the couple to themselves.·

Margaret's P.O.V.

"I remember the first time your mom brought us food." She laughed whilst placing a cinnamon roll gently on a plate for her prince.

"Yeah, good times." Andrew said remebering the bittersweet memories.

Andrew's P.O.V.

Even though now that Margaret is smilling and looking happy, I know she is still hurting inside. Shes pretty good at being stoic.

"Hey, why don't you just sit down beside me." I offered.

"Well okay, but I don't want my prince to be hungry though." Margaret smiled.

She sat beside me, still, just looking at me with her beautiful-breath taking eyes. Slowly her smile faded away again.

"I love you." She whispered sweetly as she ran her hand through my hair.

"I know," I whispered back giving her a kiss. "But did you know that I love you more, like so much more than you think?" She nodded with a smile.

We ate cinnamon rolls and laid in bed talking about everything and anything. We talked and talked, not noticing the beautiful colours of the sunrise peeking through the window.

Margaret's P.O.V.

Andrew kept on talking about his childhood life and friends.

"Andrew, honey are not tired yet?" I asked looking up at his beautiful face.

"No. As long as I'm with you I never get tired." He murmured looking down at me.

"Thats very sweet but you and I both know we need sleep too."

"I'll wait until you fall asleep. Now close your eyes, your beautiful eyes."

"Why?" I asked with much curiousity.

"Why what?"

"Why are you going to wait until I fall asleep?"

"Because," he answered, placing a piece of hair behind my hair and squeezed me gently closer to him. "I love watching how beautiful and peaceful you are."

"Hmmm....That's one thing I didn't know about you." I smiled hugging him and placing my leg across his legs.

"What about me?"

Now he's curious.

"You're a sweet, sweet talker!" I said closing my eyes and laying my head on his bare chest.

"I'm very much known for that."

He ran his hand through my hair which helped me fall deep into sleep, and not too long after both of use dozed off to sleep under the beautiful sunlight.

I woke up with his toned-muscle arm. It was noon, he wasnt awake just yet, so I stayed close to him so he would stay asleep. Suddenly I felt him shift a little.

"Hey" he said with a husky voice.

"Good morning." I greeted him.

"What are you doing awake?" His brows creased together.

"I was waiting for my beautiful hunk-a prince to wake up." I said smilling as I gently ran my funger on his angled jaw

"Oh yeah? Well I better get up so he has a spot on this bed." He said trying to get away from my morning hug.

"You know your my prince. My one and only beautiful hunk-a prince."

I pulled him closer to me. He kissed me and said that I was his beautiful, beautiful princess. I gave him lots of kisses all over his face in return.

"I love your sweet kisses." He said kissing me slowly, and passionately.

It became more passionate by the minute.

Andrews P.O.V.

I laid my lips on Margaret's, more pasionately and deep.

She pulled away, and looked at me.