Chapter 14

Margaret's P.O.V.

We got to the dock an he drove the boat to town. The ride was fairly quiet, like something is wrong quiet.

Andrew's P.O.V.

Margaret wasn't talking during our boat ride so I didn't speak myself. She's probably wondering why neither of us are talking, but I can't bring myself to talk because I have to much thoughts in my head that I don't want Margaret to be burden with.

Once we arrived to our destination I help Margaret off the boat and up the ladder. We started to walk, just walking no talking, no sound, not a peep just walking. I noticed she was fidgeting with her shirt.

"Is there any place you want to go to?" I asked breaking the long silence we had.

"No, not really. I just want this, this quiet walk with you." She answered quietly not looking me in the eyes but just looking straight ahead. I nodded head and put my arm on her shoulder and we continued walking.

Since I started dating Margaret there are some times that I would feel like I'm just and only her assistant but that would be when she's feeling stressed out and pressured. Most of the time she's soft and quiet, something most of our coworkers don't see. The rest of time she's just...normal, normal I mean a girlfriend-normal, a fiancé-normal, a girl-who's-with-someone-she-loves-normal. Although lately she been different, she's been quieter than usual, I know she was sick but she's been sick before and she wasn't this quiet. I know something's bothering her, I want to know what that is.

"I love you." She whispered out of no where.

"I love you too." I responded.

Margaret's P.O.V.

"I feel like we don't get to say it much anymore." I continued. He stopped walking and so did I.

He looked at with sad-confused eyes and said: "How so? I mean even if you don't say it I know you do, and same goes for me."

"I know, I'm just saying." I continued on walking.

•Narrator•

Andrew watched her walk, he nodded his head and just walked after her. When he caught up he asked her if she wanted to go get something to eat. They went to the ice cream parlor, the only ice cream parlor in Sitka and inside the ice cream parlor was...Gert.

"Of course." Margaret whispered, rolling her eyes.

"Oh Margaret, Andrew." Gert yelled waving her hand.

"How about you go to her and I'll order us something." Margaret offered. Without a word, Andrew walked to Gert and Margaret was watching him.

"What can we get you today?"

"..."

"Ma'am?"

"..."

"Excuse me ma'am?"

"...oh yeah, uhm can I get one triple chocolate, and a cookies and cream." She ordered. She was so distracted on watching Gert and Andrew talking rather seriously, she didn't notice the girl the was running the ice cream parlor.

Once Margaret payed and got what she ordered for, she started to make her way to Andrew. She didn't want to interrupt anything so she tried to walk slower.

Margaret's P.O.V.

I was walking towards Andrew when the whole place seemed like it was spinning, but tried hard to focus on where I was going. I accidentally knocked a chair which caught Andrew's attention.

"Hey you okay?" He asked holding me up.

"Uhhu." I nodded my head handing him his ice cream.

My dizziness is coming back, but I decided not to tell Andrew so he wouldn't worry. The three of us sat there and just talked about random things, well they were talking I was just listening. See the thing is when she's around I'm like an outsider. Once I finished my ice cream, I decided that I should go too the drug store and get something for my head ache and dizziness.

"Uhm, I'm gonna go...get something I'll be right back. You two keep chatting." I said standing up and walking away. Andrew nodded his head and offered to come but I said I'll go by myself.

I know something's up between them, or Gert at least. It was uncomfortable for me to leave Andrew with her but I think they needed to talk. I walked for a couple of minutes until I found the drugstore.

"Hi Jill." I said waving at Jill, one of Andrew's parent's neighbor.

"Hi, Margaret." She waved back. "Help with anything?"

"No I'm just going to stroll around, thank you."

I walked from isle to isle, reading the labels to find the right pill that I should take for me. I kept on walking around when my phone buzzed. I fished it out of my pocket.

"Please be home for dinner." -Grace.

"We will thank you :)." - I replied.

When I closed my texting app, I noticed my calendar. For some reason I was curious about my calendar so I opened it. Just then I noticed that its October 16.

"Oh...fuck."

"Something wrong?" Jill asked, I might have said it a little too loud.

"Uhm no...nothing."

-NoTe-

Sorry it took so long for this chapter. I was quite busy lately. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, comment, and vote. Thanks loves 💋.