Chapter 15

Andrew's P.O.V.

Margaret left about 15 mins ago and I'm still sitting with Gert.

"Andrew, about what we talked about a while ago. I'm sorry I didn't mean to." She said quietly.

"Gert, you can't just talk about Margaret like that. She my fiancé and were getting married in eight days. I know how you feel about me, but out time it's over. You had no write to tell me that Margaret was just using me. She's staying legally because she fixed it herself, without my help." I responded with an upset tone.

"I'm sorry I really am. I just wanted...it doesn't matter. I just...remember what Chuk said when you got here? I just he's right."

"Gert! Come on, he was drunk he didn't know what he was saying. Look you know what can we just drop this conversation, because I have moved on and you to that to." I said. She nodded her head and didn't say a word.

Margaret's P.O.V.

"Can't be..." I whispered to myself with terror. I walked a little faster until I got to the...pregnancy test isle. I exhaled loudly. "Well it's worth a try, I am late after all. There's no harm right?" I said talking to myself. I grabbed one and went straight to the cashier.

"Oh what do we have here?" Jill asked with a playful smile.

"Please don't tell Andrew or his family I want to tell them and plus I'm not sure yet." I pleaded. She nodded her head and punched in what I purchased. I payed for it and prepared to walk out.

"Hey Margaret, if you want to find out now. There's a bathroom here, go straight over there and it's on your left." She said handing me the bathroom key.

I wanted to hug her but I was kind f excited and scared to find out so maybe I'll just hug her after.

I went to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I took the test and it said that I have to wait for 15 mins so I say on the toilet, anxious to find the result.

...

I looked at my watch fifteen minutes had passed. I walked over to the test and check the result. The result stare at my with big blue letters.

Andrew's P.O.V.

Margaret's taking too long. I decided to call her to make sure she okay. I dialed my phone and waited for her to answer.

Margaret's P.O.V.

My phone started to buzzed and it startled me.

"Andrew" I whispered without answering it. I didn't how to talk to him. The test result was...positive. The there was a knock at the door.

"You still there?" It was Jill.

"Yeah I'm almost done." I said. I opened the door and I found Jill outside by the door.

"So?" She asked.

"It's...it's positive." I said smiling with excitement, I gave Jill a hug.

"Congrats. I'll wait for ten to call for the party. I won't say a word." She promised.

"Thank you thank you." I walked out of the store and headed back to the ice cream parlor.

Andrew's P.O.V.

Margaret didn't answer her phone.

"Everything okay?" Greg asked me.

"Nothing you want to know" I whispered.

"Look I know I'm not the biggest fan of Margaret right now but if there's something wrong tell me."

"She didn't answer her phone and I'm just worried. It's unlike her to not answer."

"Maybe she didn't hear it."

"Maybe" I mumbled getting up from my seat and heading for the door, when I felt Gert hand on wrist.

"Where are you going?" She asked holding onto her glass

"To find fiancé." I said losing her grip from me.

"Alright." She whispered turning back to get her stuff. Before she got to the table she tripped and the glass broke on her hand.

"Gertrude!" I basically yelled jogging towards her. "Are you okay?" I asked lifting her bleeding hand.

Gert had always a bad thing about blood so I know she's not okay to see her own hand bleeding.

"I'm fine." She said weakly.

"No you're not. I know your afraid of blood" before I could finish what I was saying she had already passed out. I decided to carry her and walked as fast as my legs could take me to local clinic.

Margaret's P.O.V.

"Andrew?"

I saw a man, he looked like Andrew from behind but I didn't get to see his face. He was carrying a woman.

When I got to the ice cream parlor, the employee was cleaning the floor and Andrew and Gert are gone.

"Uhm miss Margaret." One of the employee said.

"Just Margaret is fine. Where's Andrew?"

"He went to the local clinic."

"Is e okay what happened?" I asked.

"Gertrude tripped and broke one of our glass on her hand and well she got this thing with blood so-"

"Thank you." I said running out of the parlor and looking for Andrew. I walked back inside and asked them if they could show me where the clinic is. One of them came and walk with me to the clinic.

The clinic was a small building, one floor little tiny building. "Thank you." I told the ice cream employee as I watched her walk away.

I walked inside the facility but Andrew was no where to find so I asked the receptionist. She said that he might be in the waiting area and she gave me directions to where that would be. I mean its mo like I would get lost, you can get across the building end-to-end with just twenty steps. I found the waiting and Andrew wasn't there. I kept walking until I found a room, and inside was Andrew and Gert.

"Hey, you hang in there bloody." I heard Andrew whisper playfully.

"Thanks for bringing me here." Gert said.

"Don't mention it and get some rest. I won't go anywhere, if I have to stay here until tonight so be it." He continued grabbing one of the plastic chairs and sitting beside the bed.

I couldn't explain how perfect they look together. There's a spark and yet look good. I slowly backed away from the room and jogged my way out of the clinic. I needed to stop to catch my breath, then my phone started to buzz.

"Margaret?"

"Grace, hi."

"Are you okay? It's seems like you just ran a marathon."

"I'm fine. Is everything okay?"

"Yes I was just going to remind you about lunch."

"Oh yeah, but I'll have to wait for Andrew. I don't know where he is." I crinkled my nose as spat out the lie.

"Alright." Then she hang up.