Chapter 2

Author's note!

Hey bubbles, sorry is a little late. I was going to post this the day before but I had company over. Anyhoodle, please enjoy this new chapter. :) don't forget to comment what you think about it and don't forget to vote! Thank you for the awesome comments about the last chapter.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Margaret's P.O.V.

As we got off the boat I walked behind Andrew and help his hand tight, like really tight. I could feel him trying to loosen it up but I refused.

"Margaret, everybody will be surprised to see you again." Grace mentioned as she walked.

"Nobody knows that Andrew's bringing you here again." Gammy added.

"Oh great...great." I whispered. "Just great."

Joe's P.O.V.

Margaret didn't seem excited, she's more scared I guess than excited. I don't blame her, I hate having people over too. It's gets pretty crowded.

·Before Andrew and Margaret entered the house, Grace wanted to introduce the first.·

"Everybody! Everybody, settle down please." She said with her hands held high to get their attention. Andrew is here and he's with somebody real special." Grave said sweetly.

Andrew and Margaret entered the living room after the sweet introduction.

Andrew's P.O.V.

As Margaret and I entered the livingroom, filled with neighbours and old time friends, there were lots of Oh's, Ah's and really?'s.

"Hey, everybody. You all know Margaret." I said, more of a statement rather thab a question. I pushed Margaret slightly so she stands beside me, and everyone could see her.

"Hey everyone." She said rather awkwardly.

Margaret's P.O.V.

Everyone was surprised to see me, although I couldn't tell if its good surprised or bad surprised. Everybody probably remember me as the woman who left Andrew at the altar because she learned to love him.

"Welcome to Sitka...again, Margaret." someone from the crowd of people yelled out. I let out my breath that I had been holding for God knows how long.

"Thank.. you..thank you so much." I said.

Gammy Annie and Grace called me to go and help them in the kitchen.

"Thank you so much for having me over...again." I said as I gathered up the dirty plates and gently plaved them in the sink.

I'm more comfortable being around Gammy and Grace.

"Don't worry about it sweety. You're part of the family since the first day Andrew had brought you here." Grace said ever so softly.

I nodded my head smilling, knowing that now I have a family. I'm not alone anymore, I have someone to catch me when I feel like I'm falling. At this moment, this very beautiful moment, everything is perfect.

As I continued to help with the cleaning in the kitchen, I couldn't help but notice Andrew from the kitchen window. He could be such a child sometimes, I can see him smilling sweetly and laughing to whatever his old time friends was talking to him about. My smile slowly faded away when I saw a familiar woman heading towards Andrew's direction.

"Gert....Gertrude" I whispered to myself. As they spoke, I could see that Andrew's enjoying himself. My hear started to skip a beat, I felt like I was glued to where I was standing.