Chapter 12

-thank you for the votes and comments from the previous chapter :) I'm sorry if this chapter is not as god as it should be :/ but I'll try to make sure that the next chapter will turn out good. I'll try my very best. Love love lots mhua :* -

Andrew's P.O.V.

I carefully carried Margaret to our bed, gently laid her down and tucked her in. I watched her sleep or at least try to get some sleep, I couldn't find my slumber myself. Once she found hers, I slowly got out of bed and went to the balcony for some air. I'm really worried for her, but what can I do she doesn't like hospitals and she doesn't want to bother other people so she doesn't tell others if she feels something. I turned around and decided to go back to bed, but I saw Margaret sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to wake her. So I just grabbed myself some blankets from the cabinet and my pillow and slept on the floor (like old times).

-next morning-

Margaret's P.O.V.

I slowly tried to open my eyes because the bright sun light was shinning on me. I gently pulled myself into a siting position and looked around for Andrew. The bed space beside me is yet again empty, well not completely empty. There was a nicely folded note, I opened it and it was written in red. It read: "Good morning my sunshine, I know I'm not beside you but I will be soon. Your love, Andrew." The little note written in red placed a smile on my face and in my heart. I fold the note delicately and held on to it.

"Well, I see you're already up." A voice said softly.

"And I see you left your note here beside me." I giggled tapping on the bed space beside me.

He walked in, carrying a tray that contained a bowl of soup and a hot cup of tea.

"The tea will ease the pain on your stomach." He said walking towards the bed, and placing the bed tray on my lap. "I wanted to make sure you ate enough breakfast so you'll feel better."

"Thank you." I mumbled with surprise because everything looks so good.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Good, and you?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"I'm good as long as you're good." He replied softly.

"No I'm serious." I insisted.

"I'm good honey I am." He laughed placing the stray hair behind my ear. "You should eat your breakfast so you'll feel better."

I nodded my head and began to eat. As I was eating Andrew was talking to me about his plans for today. He thought we should go walking, or he should drive the boat in the middle of somewhere and just watch the water, maybe even teach me how to swim.

Andrew's P.O.V.

I talked to Margaret about some things we could do for today and when I mentioned about teaching her how to swim, she just crinkled her nose and shrugged her shoulders.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I don't know Andrew, I guess I feel like its too late to learn how to swim now." She answered.

"No it isn't but if you don't want to, we can just go for a walk and maybe watch the water?"

She just nodded my head and continued eating.

Once she was done I offered to bring down the tray and she said that she'll get dress.

Margaret's P.O.V.

Once Andrew left I got up and looked through my clothes for something comfortable. A cellphone started to beep, thinking it was might I picked it up and looked at the screen. It was a text from Gert.

"Why would she text me?" I whispered, then I realized that it was Andrew's phone not mine. I don't want to go through his phone because I trust him so I just decided to put it down, but before I could he walked in the room.

"Hey honey are you ready?" He asked.

"Uh...yeah I-"

"Is that my phone?" He asked.

"Yeah...I thought it was my phone. Sorry." I said placing it down on the night table.

"It's okay, no need to apologize." He walked towards me and gave me a hug, a much needed hug.

Even though he trusted me with his phone and I truly honestly trust him, I still couldn't get the thought of Gert texting Andrew. I mean what for? Why would she be texting him?

Andrew's P.O.V.

I know she's not snooping through my phone maybe she jut thought it was hers. She slowly pulled herself off of me and gave me a peck on the lips and walked to the bathroom to get dress. Ones she was gone I walked to my phone and checked if anybody had texted me.

"Hi" - Gert.

When I saw Gert texted, Margaret popped in my head. Did she see this text? I know it's just a simple hi but what if next time Gert might text me something different, something I don't want Margaret to read. I deleted the text in a hurry before Margaret could come out of the bathroom.

Margaret's P.O.V.

For the last couple of days Andrew had been different. I don't know if its good different or not but I feel like he's been secretive. I walked out of the bath room and he had a scared look on his face.

"Everything okay?" I asked him.