Vegeta vs lord drakkon part 2

This is legendary super saiyan 4! Yelled vegeta powering up. Dust blew back. A red-green aura was around Vegeta. He's going to make the moon blow up if he keeps on powering up! Said piccolo. Haha yes bring the power prince! Said lord drakkon. Vegeta flew towards him punching him. The whole moon and earth shook. Haha your pretty strong in this form prince vegeta stringer then you were last time! Said lord drakkon. Lord drakkon kneed vegeta in the gut making him fly back. Vegeta wiped away the blood like it was nothing. Oh trust me I can go even further then beyond. Said Vegeta. WHAT?! Said chad. Your telling me this isn't even his full strength?! Said Kyle. No,my father is the prince of all saiyans and saiyans don't have limits to there power although the past saiyans were weak,my father and Goku are the strongest out of all of them including broly. Said trunks. Yeah I just showed little of my strength. Said Goku. Little?! Said Collin. He has the power of ultra instinct. Said piccolo. Lord drakkon got kicked back. You know lord drakkon your not as weak as I thought you would be I thought you wouldn't be able to stand a chance against me. Said Vegeta. I'm not done yet. Said lord drakkon. Oh really? Said Vegeta. Lord drakkon slowly stood back up. SABA! He said. A white tiger sword appeared in his left hand. Oh pity. Said Vegeta. Vegeta blasted the sword out of his hand. Now parish! Yelled Vegeta. He put his two hands together. Oh no! Said Goku. What's going on?! Said Kyle. He's charging up his final flash! Yelled trunks. Electricity started to shock Vegeta. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhragghhhhhhhhhhhggggghhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT THE SAIYAN RACE?! THE SAIYANS ARE A RACE OF PRIDEFUL WARRIORS! Yelled vegeta. The sky on earth went dark. W-whats going on up there?! Said a guy getting out of his car. Vegeta's arms got even more muscles then before this time he had a 20-pack. His saiyan armor broke. AHHHhHhHHHHH. He yelled. That little attack won't do nothing on me mortal!!! Yelled lord drakkon. Quick everyone move! Said Goku. Collin flew up. Goku grabbed Kyle and chad. The other z fighters grabbed the rest of the heroes. Veget don't aim for earth!!! Yelled Goku. DAMN IT KAKAROT I KNOW!!! Yelled vegeta. Bring it on!!! Yelled lord drakkon. Almost ready... thought Vegeta. FINAL FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yelled Vegeta. What the hell! Yelled lord drakkon. The final flash hit lord drakkon directly! Direct hit! Said Kyle. OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yelled lord drakkon trying to block the final flash. The final flash went out of the Galaxy. The final flash stopped. Vegeta was out of breath. The dust cleared. Is-is he gone? Said chad. There's no way anyone could block and survive that unless if there really strong. Said Goku. W-what the?! Said Vegeta. Lord drakkon was still standing. How did he survive that?! Said Kyle.? No there's no way he could've survived that it was I direct hit! Said chad.  D-damn I-it! Said Vegeta. Like I said,that attack won't hurt me. Said lord drakkon. Great job on doing damage to me though. Said lord drakkon. But now it's time for you to die. He said while pulling out his sword. The sword almost hit Vegeta until another sword came in. It was tommy and trunks! I've had enough of just standing around! Said trunks. Looks like I stepped in at the perfect timing. Said Tommy. Two mortals dare to face me? Said lord drakkon. And I see one is a time traveler? He also said. Yeah and if I let you destroy us,you'll destroy my timeline and I won't let you!! Yelled trunks. Foolish child, did you not just see what I did to that full Vegeta other there? He's back in his base form knocked out cold! Said lord drakkon. Grrr... SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yelled trunks. He turned into a super saiyan rage. Woah! Said Kyle. SI HAI HIYAHH!! Said Tommy.  Trunks, let me take him on! Said Tommy. No! If I don't then he'll destroy my timeline! Said trunks. When will I get a turn?! Said Kyle. Kid we can't risk losing you or your team. Said Goku. Yeah if we lose who will protect the earth? Said chad. Aw i just want to fight and not just stand here! Said Kyle. Yeah he killed my brother/ best friend! Said josh. We'll let you fight space god. Said ichigo. Yeah and if you guys need help we'll still be here! Said Goku. Whis came. Just to let you guys know the cloak spell will where off in 6 minutes. Said whis. What?! 6 minutes?! Said Kyle. Yeah it's already been an hour. Said whis. Oh no. Said Goku. We need to get everyone in an underground bunker! Said chad. I'll do that. Said Goku. He put his two fingers on his forehead and teleported down to earth. People of earth! Said Goku. Who is that said a man. We need to get you to an underground bunker! Said Goku. What why? Said a child. You can't tell but the earth as if right now is invisible! Said Goku. He continued talking. The invisibility spell is about to where off and right now the heroes are fighting an evil! Said Goku. So that's why so much stuff has been going on! Said a man on the beach. Alright everyone you herd him get in a bunker! Said a army man. Everyone ran to the underground bunker. Thank you,people of this earth. Said Goku. He flew out of the news station and back to the moon. LORD DRAKKON! I'LL FINISH YLU MY SELF!! Said trunks pulling out his sword. I'll be here for back up! Said Tommy. Trunks clashed his sword with lord drakkon.