Pedro's and josh's nightmare land

Pedro and josh landed on top of each other. What just happened? Said Pedro. I don't know. Said josh. I can explain. Said chad having an evil grin. Pedro and josh both turned around. Chad,why are you doing this? Asked Pedro. SILNCE! Snapped chad. Pedro and josh both jumped in fear. Dude, there's no need to do this! Said josh. Yeah we're your friends. Said Pedro. Chad opened his hand and started to form an energy blast. Ok,ok fine we'll be quite! Said josh putting his hands up. Good. Said chad putting his hand down. But! Answer this one question. Why are you doing this? Said Pedro. Chad did an evil laugh. Because the chad you rangers know is no longer here I took over his body! Said space sifter. Oh no! We didn't defeat him completely! Said josh. How did you survive? Asked Pedro. I just went to the hospital that was the clone of me you guys defeated. While me right here went into the tube while chads dna was still going back in him and I got in his mind! Said space sifter. No. Said josh and Pedro balling up both there fist. You took over our friends brain while he was still sleeping! Said Pedro. Why would you do that! Said josh. Space sifter laughed more. Because I'm evil! He said. Pedro tried attacking him but space sifter cloned himself and turned into Pedro's and josh's bully's. Pedro stopped in his tracks. What are you going to do fat ass? Said one of his bully's Pedro dropped to his knees. PEDRO! Yelled josh. Why. Said Pedro about to cry. Aww look the fatty is crying. Said one of the bully's friends. Pedro banged his head on the ground and pounded his fist. Pedro... stared josh walking up to him. Josh's bully pushed him to the ground. Gah! Said josh falling to the ground. Josh's leg and arm hair stuck up. Stay down, you fag. Said josh'a second bully. I can't even tell if this is real or fake. Thought josh to himself. Josh helped Pedro up. Let's morph. Said josh. I can't. Said Pedro. I can't even tell if there real or fake. Said Pedro crying. Dude,I know. Said josh. But we have to try. Josh pulled out a tissue and wiped away Pedro'a tears. GALACTIC FORCE CHARGE UP! They both said. The two boys morphed. What are you two going to do? There are 16 of us and only two of you! You're right. Said josh. Even if we'll fail,we can try! Said Pedro. WOLF FANGS! Yelled josh. PHONIX SHILED! Yelled Pedro. Then a huge wolf appeared behind josh and swarmed around him. The same thing happened To Pedro but it was a Phoenix. They both got there new power up. Woah! Said both josh and Pedro. New power ups! They said. Two new weapons appeared in both of there hands. This is so cool! Said Pedro. Yeah! Let's test them out! Said josh. Josh jumped up into the air and landed his weapon behind his group of bully's. Then he did a round-house kick to the leader of his bully's. Then he went under the bully's legs and tossed him up jumped in the air and sliced him in half. Josh grabbed the bully by his hand and threw him up and finishing the fake. Woah! Said Pedro. Josh took a look at his two hands. D-did I just do that b-by myself? He said. Yeah! Said Pedro running up to josh. Let's do this together! Said josh. Ok said Pedro. THAT WAS JUST LUCK THERES NO WAY ANY HUMAN CAN DO THAT! Said Pedro's bully leader. Well guess what? He did and if can do that same thing! He said. Yeah so give up now before you get hurt! Said josh. We're not going to listen to losers like you! Said bully number 8. Bully number 7 ran up to Pedro and tried to punch him. Pedro flew up just in time. Pedro grabbed onto a branch. He was hanging there. Ah! Yelled Pedro. YOU FAT FREAK! Said the bully. Pedro fell off the branch and landed on both feet. Pedro was firing his weapons non-stop. Josh was amazed. I can't believe it! Thought josh. H-he's doing the same thing I did but just faster! Josh smiled to himself. I remember when we first met. He was sitting at a tree and the same bully's came up to him and started attacking him and calling him fat and racist names. Then I walked up and told the bully's to stop. Then the bully's went away. And that was back in kindergarten. Josh came out of his flashback. He smiled to himself. The kid's growing up so fast, he's matured so fast. Said josh thinking to himself. Just give up! Said Pedro. Never! Said the last bully. I know your fake now, it was just my emotions that hit a hold of me,and now,I'm going to finish you! Said Pedro. Then space sifter came out of the last bully's body and then flew off. We'll meet again! Said space sifter. I know we will! Said Pedro. Dude that was amazing! Said josh. Yeah,thanks for helping me stand back up against them. I just had to watch you defeat your bully's squad. Ah, no problem man,we've been best friends since kindergarten. Said josh. They both hugged each other. They fell down and laughed. Ya know ever sense we've became rangers, we became much stronger and less afraid. Said Pedro. Yeah ever since we've followed Kyle into battle, we have become much stronger. Said josh with a smile. The boys both stood back up and tried to find Kyle. A few minutes later they found him laying down out cold. Kyle! Said josh running up to him. Pedro shook him to wake up. Guys! Said Kyle. How did you find me? Said Kyle. We used our tracking app on my phone and we found you here. Aw crap I've left my phone on my bed. I could have done that! Said Kyle. It's ok dude, we all make mistakes. Yeah like I did without keeping a good eye out for chad and getting him out the way before space sifter grabbed him! Said Kyle. It's ok,we'll get through this together! Said josh. Josh took a tissue out of his pocket and wiped off the blood and scars on Kyle's body. Now,let's go find the others. Said Kyle. Yeah! Said the Pedro and josh. TO BE CONTINUED...