Mike's backstory

So,mike what's your back story? Said Kyle. I don't really remember it actually. Said mike. Hey! You look pretty strong! Said Goku. KAKAROT! Said vegeta. Oh boy here we go. Said trunks. Vegeta! I just want to fight him! Said Goku. At least pay attention to his back story will you! Said vegeta. Aw man fine. Said Goku. I do know I was born on October 14th,2006. Said Kyle. Hm he was born one day after me and chad. Kyle thought. The doctors discovered something un-human about me I was strong for a baby like me. Two strong members on our team. Thought Kyle. WOAH I knew it! Said Goku. Son goku! Said jiren. Fine I'll listen. Said Goku . As I was saying. Said mike. The doctors did an exam on me but the results came out showing that I was a full blooded human. Said mike. They took me into a science laboratory and put me in a tank. They lowered me into the water. And that's when it happened. Said mike. That's when what happened? Said chad. They discovered the multiverse. Said mike. And then? Said josh. They also saw the king of all,Zeno. Said mike. Zeno talked with the scientists saying that I was too strong for this world so Zeno raised me. Said mike. Wait so Zeno took you from earth away from your family without your parents permission? Said Pedro. Yup. Said mike. Then why didn't I see you when I asked Zeno to set up the tournament of power? Said Goku. That's because I was out saving a world. Said mike. How did you even get your orb? Said Kyle. Zeno was holding on to it until I was 5 and when I was ready to save worlds, before you guys even got your orbs. Said mike. Did you go to school. Said kyle? Infact i did. Said mike. What school did you go to? Said Kyle. I went to your school. Said mike. Our school? Said Pedro. We didn't see you there? Said josh. That because Zeno told me not to be seen. Said mike. That makes since your Zeno's son! Said sprinkle. Yes I am. Said mike. Sounds like bull shit. Said vegeta. Vegeta he's right. Said piccolo. How do you know? Said vegeta. Because I viewed all the planets he saved and how he went back to Zeno. Said piccolo. I did too. Said sauske. Then how come you didn't come and help us? Said vegeta. Because Zeno said I must stay in this universe and not travel to other multiverses. Said mike. He's right. Said Zeno on whis's staff. Heyyy zenny! Said Goku. Zenny?! Said everyone. That's what Goku calls him and Zeno allows it. Said piccolo. Hey father. Mike. I thought i sent you off to save a planet? Said Zeno. I'm sorry! Said mike bowing down. Hey Zeno no worries we can do that now! Said Goku. Are you sure? Asked Zeno. Yeah! Said Goku. Ok. Said Zeno. He teleported the Astro mega ship to the planet that needs to be saved. The Astro mega ship landed on a mountain. The heroes walked out of the Astro mega ship. Goku felt a strong power level. Over there! He said. They all flew and ran towards the strong power level. A village was destroyed when they got there. So you've came after all. Said a voice. Space sifter! Said Kyle. HOW DARE YOU TAKE THE LIVES OF THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE!!! Said Goku turning into a super saiyan. Vegeta turned into a super saiyan blue. GOKU!! Yelled trunks. FATHER!!! Yelled gohan.  Trunks transformed into super saiyan rage and gohan transformed into a super saiyan 2. Piccolo powered up and so did tien,the androids, krillin and Broly. The other universes attacked space sifter too. Woah! So much power! Said Kyle. I-I can't even see the fight! Said chad. TO BE CONTINUED...