One Little Wish [9]

> Angentpenguin !

You guys really encourage me ! <3 Thank you ! (:

--

Saturday flew by with me stuck at home doing homework! Sucked. Today was Sunday and I was getting ready to meet up with Tess. I wore thick eye liner, and decided to style my hair with hairspray. I wore navy blue skinnies, and a plain white tee with a blue phrase on it. "My feet hurts from kicking too much ass."

I smiled. I also decided to wear my brown UGGs. It was the short version and it reached up to my ankles. My mom got it for me last Christmas.

Tess wanted to meet up with me at Starbucks, and it was a ten minutes walk from my house. I put on my TNA jacket and headed out. It was kind of cold, but I'll live. I waswalking on snow and a couple passed by holding hands. They were fooling around, and laughing.

Sighs. The thought of Eric's and my hand interlacing surfaced. You have Dave! the little voice in my head screamed. Which reminds me, the text from Friday. I've been thinking about it 24/7 ever since!

Dave knows who I am.. I guess I'm still the clueless one.

I reached Starbucks and I saw Tess. She took the seat we always sat at, it had two couches with a wooden table seperating it in the middle. It was so comfortable! She signaled me over.

"Hi Tess!" I was excited to see her of course. We haven't really hung out much lately.

"Guess what?!" She looked really excited.

"What ?" I finally said. She looked really excited, should I be suspicious?

"I got you two V-day gifts." she said while smiling. V-day? Valentines Day?

"But I didn't get you anything!" I felt guilty. I didn't expect Tess to get me anything.

"Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to give me anything." she gave me a sincere smile.

Where has this girl been all my life?!

She dug in her purse and took out a pink bag. She handed it over to me and encouraged me to open it. I gave in, and inched the bag closer to me. I slowly opened it and saw the cutest jar inside! It was sitting on a bunch of white tissue paper. I looked at Tess with amazement! I was astonished. She returned it with a proud smile.

I slowly took the jar out and it was bottle shaped. It was those jars that you could use to fold mini stars in. Inside the jar held a booklet. I decided to check it out. I slowly opened the plastic lid but I noticed something on it. It had really small letters engraved onto it.

"One Little Wish".

"When I saw it, it literally screamed buy me! You know I don't fold stars so you were the first one that popped into my mind." She was still grinning.

"Have I ever told you that I love you?" I smiled.

"Wait till you open the booklet." she looked proud.

I slowly opened the lid, it seemed so delicate. I put my hand in the jar and reached in. I pulled the booklet out carefully and unrolled it.

Starbucks Résumé.

She knew I was in need of money at the moment. I looked at her with tears in my eyes. I walked over and gave her a big bear hug.

"You're the bestest friend ever!" I whispered.

"Flattery will get you nowhere, and don't come blaming me if you don't make it." She said. She would always say something like that when she was shy or embarassed. She's just so awesome!