Why did they only ever say "don't cry" on me?

I can't take it anymore

I was a small, but steady accumulation.

Hate everyone

I tried to run over to Mom, in the end...

She too, crumbled away. Along with Grandma and Grandpa right in front of me.

Back then...

I remember my baby sister's cry that night, and my Father saw me with fear in his eyes.

"AAAAAHHH!"

Dad!

I ran towards him, as I saw him fall his back towards the ground as he tried to defend himself from me. I clearly remember his face when he reach his hand towards my face.

"STOP IT! TENKO!"

Back then, I...

With a purposeful killing intent, I touched my Father.

"DIE!"

"DIE!"

And the most pleasant feeling spread through my body.

Somewhere, deep within my heart, I had always wished something like this would happen. The itch finally went away.

"UWAAH! UWAAAHH!"

I snap out as I heard Yuki's cry as I saw destroyed the house that my Father built. I ran towards the rubble as I kept digging as I follow Yuki's cry. As I dig out I finally saw Yuki glowing as I can see she's healing herself.

I pant as I tried to touch her "Yuki...?" till I remember if I touch her...

She'll crumble away too...

I don't want her to disappear, she always makes me smile and my feelings won't itch every time we're together.

"I'm sorry" I said

"I'm sorry, I won't be there for you. I won't be part of your life, I want you to be happy just like we promised" then I walk out "goodbye Yuki..."

Then as I walk away I can still her cry, hearing that she doesn't want to be alone. I tried to hesitate but my whole body just turn back where she is as I tried to reach for her, I stop my hand as I get the feeling she too-

"?!"

I look straight I saw Yuki didn't crumble away, she just hold my hand without her crumbling away.

I was afraid she too will disappear right in front of me, then she started glowing. Yuki's quirk is like the opposite of my quirk... not knowing she can restore, while I made things crumble away. Then I carried her leaving this household. As I walk all night I was thinking I couldn't raise Yuki on my own, and my mind is getting foggy. I wander around the city I look up I saw an orphanage...

I look at Yuki, I can see she's still glowing and asleep. I walk at the doorsteps as I leave Yuki at the doorstep.

"Yuki..."

"this time..."

"I won't be by your side..."

I lay down then as I hug Yuki one last time, as I felt the last of my tears pouring down. I just brush it off as I stood up and then knock the door then I tried to run away till I felt Yuki's hand grab my fingers, I look back one last time.

As I felt tears running down as I shut my eyes then pull my hand then ran away, as I kept hearing her cry.

I kept running as I've gotten farther 'I'm sorry, Yuki' I sobbed 'I'm sorry I'm not the best big brother for you!'