My Villain Academia

Start from the beginning

"all those hands keeps him calm... however there is one family is missing."

"who is it, Master?" I ask

"his little sister" Master answered "when Tomura was still young, he killed his family when his quirk manifested... except..."

"he didn't killed her little sister..."

I listened carefully

"since her little sister was an infant, the last memory he remember about his little sister was a crying sound..."

"that he wanted to see his little sister again. But now he doesn't remember those words now that his trauma has already erased his memory about his little sister."

"I see, I understand" I mumble

"so that's why... I want you to serve Tomura. He may be a bit immature, but he can learn" Master said

Flashback ended

That was what my Master told me about Shigaraki senpai...

His little sister...

What if she's still out there... looking for him...

I just hope senpai could remember her soon...

Shigaraki's POV

"so it's been about a month since Kurogiri was captured" I said

Flashback

"Tomura Shigaraki" Kurogiri called "with the lost of All for One, we've become too weak."

"in order to achieve something great, we must advace onto a new stage."

"he left us the "Power" to do so."

"please just say the word."

"do so and I shall go forth and retrieve that "Power"."

Flashback ended

'all for you, Tomura Shigaraki' I remember Kurogiri said

That's only thing damned Kurogiri told me

"but he ended up failing" then I look at the boxs with drugs I stole from Overhaul "and thanks to that, finding this "Doctor" guy has been rough sailing."

"Tomura seems lonely without Kurogiri around" Toga said "hey, what kind of person is that Doctor?"

"he was Master's physician. A real cautious guy" I answer "I've only ever talked with him through the computer at our hideout"

"he's the one who created and managed all those Nomu."

"no matter how cautious he is, he could atleast help out a bit more, Y'know!" Compress said "his patient's beloved disciple is running in circles right now!"

"he didn't deny he feels lonely though!" Toga said "Tomura is feeling lonely!"

"hey..." Spinner called "where exactly are we heading?" he ask "I'm only here because I was inspired by Stain!"

"what?" I react

"I grew up in the country surrounded by conservative values" Spinner chatters "my life was hell cause I was some kind of lizard guy."

"I thought that it was only natural. My heart was filled with, nothing but emptyness."

"but that evening I saw Stain's last stand on TV."

"he wanted to change the world all by himself!"

"I realized then for the first time that this world needed to change. I couldn't stand by and do nothing! And so I came here!"