Always And Forever

Start from the beginning

With that in mind Bonnie shuts up. Maybe it was hypocritical but she wasn't ready for anyone to die or get hurt for her. With a supposed war on the horizon it made sense some people would get hurt, even killed, but she didn't want it to be because of her. Grabbing a shot from her friends hand she knocks it back. Caroline gives her a worried look but decides to shut her mouth.

About 30 minutes pass and Bonnie knows she's hammered, right along with Caroline. They dance together to Drunk In Love by Beyoncé, Matt passed out in the booth from all the liquor they shoved down his throat. Klaus chuckles at the sight, seems the blonde couldn't handle his liquor. As he's about to head over to them and take them home, he sees Tyler walk into the bar with a friend.

Seeing Caroline and Bonnie, his first successful hybrid goes straight for them, his friend on his heels. As she sees him Caroline let's out a hugh pitched delighted squeak and jumps into his arms.

"I missed you so much" she tells him and Bonnie smiles at them. She was so happy they had each other. Unfortunately she can't help but be saddened by them. Her last boyfriend cheated on her with a ghost, awesome. Sighing she knocks back another drink as Caroline drags Tyler to dance with her, leaving her with Tyler's friend and an unconscious Matty. Poking the blonde boy she laughs as he tries, and fails, to swat her hand away.

"I'm Chris" she hears and turns to see a very handsome man sticking his hand out to her.

"Bonnie" she says taking his large hand and shaking it, well at least she has a distraction

"Bonnie" she says taking his large hand and shaking it, well at least she has a distraction. Looking over her shoulder at Klaus, who is at the bar staring at her, she sighs. Maybe she can forget about the Mikaelson's for a little while.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"You realize you can't growl at any and all suitors that dare go near her" Kol tells his brother who rolls his eyes. Taking a sip of his drink Klaus growls again when the man, Chris, reaches up to move a piece of hair away from her face, complimenting her.

"Really? Pretty? That's all the oaf can come up with, she's gorgeous, stunning at the very least" Kol snarks away beside the angry hybrid, though he himself is not pleased with how close the man is to Bonnie. He turns in time to sit Niklaus back down.

"Why stop me? Don't you want to see a show" Klaus says smirking evilly, thoughts of cutting off the boys hand running through his mind. Kol rolls his eyes.

"As much as I'd love to see you rip his arms off for touching the little witch if I'm not mistaken you promised her that you wouldn't harm anyone in Mystic Falls. Now I'm all for breaking promises but as a witch she can't be compelled to forget and I won't have Rebekah crying for the next century because we ran off her best friend" Kol tells his brother.

Klaus grumbles but sits down beside him. In all honesty he, himself thinks the witch is fun, it'd be better if she let loose more often but even he could tell when something was working, and Bonnie Bennett was exactly what the Mikaelson family needed. He sees the man pull a reluctant Bonnie into the dance floor, a part of him wants to walk over but stops himself from doing so. It'll only piss the surprisingly tiny witch off.