Soul Bonds

⛔️ I MADE MY VERY FIRST FANVID TRAILER AND ITS FOR TOWN WITCH
Right up there ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

I am so iffy on how it came out but it's literally one of my first videos ever my ass was so nervous🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
Either way check it out tell me if I did good
It's kind of like a trailer for the last arc I guess I should call it so some stuff I have in there I haven't put in the fic yet😉

Tell me how I did lol and if you'd like one for my other stories it actually helped me with my writers block for this story so maybe next I'll try it for RELEASED because OMG my writers block for that is nuts🤦🏻‍♀️

"The underworld?" Bonnie asked, making the demon shrug at her. Crowley wasn't sure how much she knew of her own power, that she ruled over an entire domain, along with Anubis. The god will be happy to see the goddess return, even if only for a moment, he will be happy to see her.

"Isn't the underworld supposed to be hell?" Bonnie asked him, never letting go of the hunters body. Her eyes still angry and red with grief.

"No, Hell is where I am from, the underworld is Hathor's domain" Crowley told the small witch. Bonnie looked at him in surprise at the words. Her domain? "Well Hathor and Anubis, Anubis controlled it, while Hathor guided the lost souls and she helped them"

"How do I get there? How do I get Dean back?" She asked the man, causing him to turn, watching her softly. The demon shrugged, taking a swig of his drink, as he turned to her.

"Well it would involve blood, a spell, and a bracelet, but luckily for you we already have everything we need" he told the small witch. Bonnie took a breath, looking from Dean to Crowley, and glancing at Klaus quickly.

"A bracelet?" She asked him lowly, voice laced with confusion. She was tired. So tired but she needed to do this. To get him back. Her soul was crying out for him. To bring him back.

"Yes, one that you already have, I believe you found it in New Orleans" he told her, his voice almost playful? His tone began to piss Bonnie off. Dean was dead in her arms, Klaus was unconscious, and he didn't care at all.

"What's the matter with you? If Dean dies we lose, you lose, doesn't that matter to you?" She asked him, her voice rising with her anger. Crowley still didn't seem to care. Simply raising an eyebrow at her.

"Well you may not remember, and granted it was before my time, but this has all happened before" Crowley told her, making Bonnie's eyes widen. "Horus died, and Hathor brought him back, that is what started Ra's reign Bandia" he told her, seeing the shock in her green eyes. Hathor, even when she hated Horus, could never live without him. While, she truly loved Khonsu, her soul was tied to Horus. It was one of the reasons why Bonnie felt this way towards Dean now.

"What?" Was all that came out of Bonnie's mouth. Crowley lifted a shoulder slightly as he looked at her.

"Alright we don't have much time, we have to get to his soul, because if he makes it to heaven before we get to him, it'll be that much harder to bring him back" he told her.

Immediately Bonnie's demeanor changed. She was a woman on a mission. One she wouldn't fail. Looking down, Bonnie caressed Deans cheek, pressing her lips together. It hurt seeing him like this. He was too still. Too cold. Too dead.

"I'll get you back" she promised him softly. "I'm going to get you back, and I swear nothing- no one can stop me" she told him softly. "I'm not giving up on you so you better not give up on me"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Erica snarled as she swiped at Agatha. Angrily clawing at the witch. Agatha blocked the hybrids attacks, side stepping her claws, and toying with her. Only serving in making Erica's anger grow. Erica launched herself with a snarl, grabbing her by the throat, and digging her claws into the witch's neck.