Arrangements

This video at the top is for my kpop fans you can subscribe to my Other YouTube channel called [Vmin is real Taekook is fake]

Just another day at UA high Kaminari and Mineta being crack heads by trying to eat a desk while Mina cheers them on. All while Tenya is yelling at them how unsanitary it is, while that is happening Aizawa is sleeping peacefully is his sleeping bag and ignoring the world.
Yup just another normal day at class 1-A well not so normal since Bakugo Katsuki has not yelled once while being sitted next to Midoriya.
Now why are these two alpha's next to each other? Well if you don't remember they have a group project and they decided to discuss it in their free time at school.
"Okay guys so since this point of the project is about team work why the HELL do we need to make an ENTIRE diarma bored of it!!!!???" Bakugo yelled out while his eyes twitched rapidly. "Well the teacher said that he wants to make sure that we are actually, making our quirks work TOGETHER instead of just using them out of context so he wants us to explain how we did it and what we accomplished" Kirishima explains to the red eyed hot headed Alpha.
"Does that mean we need a graph oh and probably alot of video footage to caulate and-......." The green haired alpha started to ramble on and on non-stop, until Bakugo had enough and snapped "OH MY GOSH SENSEI HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO WORK WITH THIS GUY HE WON'T EVER SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!"

Aizawa just slowly woke up from his nap, and gave Bakugo the most dead stare ever to exist. "Ugh if you have such a problem just swap partners with somebody else....now let me sleep" that being said Aizawa went back to his lovely nap.
"YUP IM LEAVING YALL FIND A NEW PARTNER" Bakugo tild1the group as he stormed off and sitting with

Tokoyami
Jiro
And.........
..............
.................
..................

.....................

........

URARAKA

"Well looks like it is just the three of us now" Todoroki said with a chill tone in his voice and being completely unbothered by Bakugo's actions that just happened a few seconds ago.

"Aw that's alright and besides now that he is gone my plan for our ultimate move is so much easier" Kirishima said in excitement "I HAERD THAT YOU RED HAIRED FREAK!!" Bakugo yelled from the back of the class room. "Hey don't get my mad at me I still love you homie" Kirishima replied back with tears in his eyes. While Deku and Todoroki just watched him with amused faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~After school~~~~~~~~~~

The trio ( Midoriya, Todorki,Kirishima) are walking to Midoriya house well um apartment but still big enough to be a house. Anyways once they reached his place they all took off their shoes at his door then Midoriya proceeded to unlock the door followed by opening the door.
"Well welcome to my place guys make yourselves at home 🏡"
"WHOA YOU HAVE SUCH A NICE PLACE MIDORIYA AHHHHH ITS JUST SO AHHHHHH SO GOSH DARN MANLY I LOOOVE IT BRO IMA COME HERE ALL THE TIME AHHHHHHHHH " Kirishima yelled out while running around the house. But his screams were high pitched.

10 min later of screaming............

The trio of boys were working on a power move outside, and building on your teamwork. Todoroki started to get tired to he took a four minute break. While drinking some nice cold SPRITE. (*enter Jhope voice here*) Shouto was just vibin on a table with a sprite in hand, while watching Kirishima and Midoriya come up with moves well that was until his mind started to wonder off into his past.

Flash back baby

Young 6 year old Shouto Todoroki is EXTREMELY tired from all of the training he has done at such a young age. He was beaten to the point he couldn't walk at all and his father just left him there. Alone to cry in his sorrow and slowly breaking.

But suddenly he got a boost of energy he had to get out of there even tho he knows he will be brought back home. But just a couple of hours away from his home is what he needed like snacks ,water , first aid kit once he packed everything in his smol back pack. And headed out the house in a over sized black shirt and some shorts and white shoes.

He walked for 29 minutes until he spotted a park. Him being a kid happily ran to the park and got on the swings. He enjoyed the wind that hit his face Everytime he would go forward. He thought to himself 'I wonder what it would be like to be free just like birds just flying in the sky and nobody to tell me what to do'

He got snapped out of his thought when a little boy a bit taller than him stood infront of him.
???- "Hello what are you doing here alone?" Shouto just looks down sadly "I don't really wanna talk about it right now" the kid just sadly smiled at him
"Its ok i can make you feel better HEY lets play together since we are both here" Shouto smiled at that "Okay sure oh and my name is Todoroki Shouto what's yours?"
"Ah nice to meet you Todoroki my name is Midoriya....Izuku Midoriya" Midoriya said with a big smile. "Well let's go play" shouto ran off yelling

And of flashback

"Hello"
"Hey"
Todoroki"
"Can you hear me broooooo"

Todorki jolted as he realized Kirishima and deku was infront of him. "Heh you ok? Dude" kiri asked with concerned tone in his voice.
"Ah it's nothing at all I was just thinking is all"
"Well while you was thinking we was trying to tell you we would continue this another day since its gonna start to rain"

Deku pov
I walked Kiri and shou to the door and waving goodbye, at them "cya guys" I say before closing the door today shou seemed distant. And I have a good feeling on why he was I mean we ARE the same after all. Isn't that right Doka?

Doka- yes we are Izuku

Bum bum bum
Who the hell is doka? And how are deku and shou alike? They knew each other since childhood so why didn't they remember each other??

That's for you to figure out

(Guys let me be serious im hella scared cops keep shooting or killing is blacks for no reason and now people are killing more of us LGBTQ+ people I don't know what to do anymore)