Wake up

Bakugo pov

Its morning 8a.m to be exact and school starts in one more day i don't mind it at all but im concern about shouto cause there is something that i have been keeping from him and that is he is gonna start going to school with me at UA high and im nervous that he might not like it at all amd what if another damn Alpha tries to mark him ill be so pissed no i have to think positive about this only good things will happen i hope.....

Todroki pov

Slowly opening up my sleepy eyes expecting to see a angry blonde alpha but instead i just see an empty bed side where my Alpha should be. My mind starts to wonder where he is until i see him coming out the bathroom with his hair a little damp 'must be from the shower' i think to myself "good morning Katsuki how was your sleep" i guess he didn't know i was awake cause as i said that he nearly jumped out of his skin. "Jesus you damn fucker you scared the living hell out of me damn" he says while holding his heart "oh didn't mean to scare you like that my bad" i reply in a. Flat tone not really feeling sorry for the older male he just sucks his teeth and walks over to his dresser drawers and got out a red T-shirt and some black pair of shorts with a gold omega symbol on it after that he went to grab some small white boxers. Then threw all of the stuff at my face "go wash and put that shit on got it"
I just nod and get out of the bed yawning what time is it anyways? Whatever it don't really matter it's better than my old man waking me up at 5a.m for some damn practice.........shaking that thought away i walk into the bathroom to be met with a baby blue sink and toliet etc. I set the clothes Katsuki gave to me on the edge of the smooth sink then went over to the shower and turned it on.

One shower later

'That was a nice shower' i say in my head that's when i realize he didn't give me a fucking towel to dry with not wanting to put on clothes while im still wet i just came to the conclusion to yell out to my Alpha.

Bakugo pov AGAIN

As im waiting for shouto to get out the bathroom i set down a random ass book i found on the floor then sit on my bed with my laptop i opened it up and go onto YouTube and start to watch Poiised. (if you know who that is i love you)
"Babe" i look up to the bathroom door did he call me or am i hearing things just ignore it for now that is until.
"BABE"

"Yeah?" I reply

"BAABE"

"YEAH"

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABE"How does he not hear me so i start to yell "YES YES I HEAR YOU"

"BAAAAAAAAAAAABE"

"YEAH YEAH WHAT?!?"

"BABE BABY"

"WHAAAT?"

"Have you seen my towel"

"What?!?"then he shouts at me with all of his passion "HAVE....YOU....SEEN....MY....TOWEL..."

"No i haven't seen it" apparently he has heard me worng cause now he is upset "Did you say you gave it to Steven who the hell is steven how the hell am i supposed to dry myself with out a towel AAAAA A AA A A A "

I just sit on my bed in disbelief at what i am hearing right i sigh and mumble to myself as. I get up to go get sho a towel"my mom signed long paper work for this" grabbing a towel out of the hallway closet i go back into my room and knock on the bathroom door. " Hey you cute piece of shit here is your fucking towel happy know?#?!" He craks open the door so i could not see his whole body.
"Yes i am happy now" i glare at him and shut the door but then i remember about him and going to school. "Hey sho?"
"Yes?"