Let's go home

Bakugo POV

I saw the little omega gazing off into nothing and he was trembling at the same time. I didn't know what to do
"Um hey uhh what's wrong baby"
'Why did i just call him that what the hell is wrong with me' he Then looks up at me with a frown on his face while pushing me away "im fine i was just thinking about stuff" i Just hummed in reply.
Grabbing his tiny and smooth milky hand trying my best to soothe him but it seems like that was not enough because he still had. A frown on his face so i decided to put my hands on his cury yet slim waist and as he was just weightless i picked him up with ease. And it seems like he don't mind this because he almost instantly wraps his legs around my waist while his arms went around my neck. As i carry him out into the hallway passing my mom without a word
"KATSUKI BAKUGO HOW DARE YOU WALK PAST ME LIKE THAT AREN'T YOU GONNA TELL ME WHO THAT IS...
*Insert anyyoing ramblings here*"
"Oh would you shut the fuck up you old hag and this is Todoroki shouto he is MINE now!" I say going threw the door and back down stairs. Not bothering to see if she was following me.she most likely is.
Reaching the same front desk we saw before and the same woman with short yellow hair and green eyes. Handed my mother a clip board along with a folder holding the information about Todoroki.
(She gave the stuff to mrs.Bakugo cause katsuki is still holding shouto)
As my mom filled out the clip board with a paper attached to it Todoroki starts to wiggle his hip a little. "Oi halife what cha doin moving like that" i whisper as quietly as possible he then mutters something i can't quite hear. "Hey i can't hear you speak up a lil love" shouto then looks up at me with half lifted eyes and whispers in my ear "Alpha i want youuuu~" my face turn a dark shade of red. 'What why did he just say that doesn't he know we are in public' Taking a sniff in the air i smelled something like strawberry and cupcakes mixed with spear mint. Then it hit me shouto is in heat...

(To be continued...sup peeps yeah ik i got some slow updates but i have like 3 project's to complete but yeah hope yall like this short chapter anf if u guys have any ideas dont be shy to leave a comment k bye love yall)