sho's Heat

(Warning this chapter will have some smut not alot tho cause i suck i writing that type of stuff carry on)

Bakugo was starting to panic Shouto was in heat and his mom was not done. With the papers desperately trying to stop the scent from getting any stronger than it was Bakugo puts his left hand on the back of Todoroki's neck. Calming some of his pheromones down.

Bakugo's pov

Well call me donky and slap my ass how the fuck is he in heat already this is so embarrassing and how does my mom and that desk lady not smell this. But more important WHY IS MY MOM TAKING SO DAMN LONG WITH THOSE PAPERS. I just want to explode those things out her hands taking deep breathes i try to calm myself down. As best as i can but the whole universe decided to be against me and let shouto start to leak slick . Though now that i realise what he is wearing makes me blush hard. He has on white jean shorts white shirt with a black crop top jacket over it along with some. Thigh high white socks on and white converse
Dang he looks so sexy in that ugh what i need to focus on the situation right now his scent is getting stronger by the second. With no other choice i walk out the building even if it is cold out here. I can start to see his slick going down his pale milky thighs My inner Alpha taking over lets out a growl. 'crap im losing control' i say to myself without even thinking i start to bite his neck "Alpha moreeee~" and that when i lost it. Sprinting to a near alleyway which was surprisingly warm for winter but who cares. I carefully lay him down on the ground. Then i start to touch all over his body all the way down to his member (guys i feel so embarrassed typing this)  making him moan "alphaa pleasee~"

Todoroki pov
I can't take it anymore he keeps teasing me can't he see that i need him really badly. And as if he was reading my mind he takes my shorts and pulls them down along with my black boxers making more slick come out Bakugo then let's out a deep growl
And takes out his own member and without warning he shoves his twitching dick in me. "Ahhh moree~"  i say as i start bucking my hips up.

4 min later

Third person pov

Everything was going well shouto was on the ground panting sweating and begging for more. While Bakugo was on top of him while thrusting into him powerfully and taking in the omega sweet scent.
Perfect
Amazing
Wonderful
Nothing could go wrong now right?....wrong when Bakugo started to stroke Todoroki's hair the poor omega started to tremble in fear then curled himself into a ball.

Todoroki flash back

Todroki was on the floor panting sweating and crying he was having his first heat. And his father hired a 15 year old boy to come there house and deal with problem. So now the young Alpha was on top of a 5 year old shouto Todoroki while stroking his face and hair. "Mmm~ what a good boy you are baby nice sweet omega"

"A-alpha please stop it hurts please"

"Oh but the fun is just getting started young one "

"W-what do you mean by fun"
"This" just then the 15 year old boy who's name is toro shoves his thick man hood into the poor boy. Making Todorkoi scream at the top his lungs.

End of flash back

"Shouto? Can you hear me come on talk to me?!?" Bakugo yells as he pulls up his pants when he approaches the little omega he just yells "NO GO AWAY LEAVE ME ALONE"

"Fuck" is all Bakugo thinks

(Cliff hanger i know im the best ha jk another short ass chapter because im busy with school and crap and im not getting bullied anymore)

[P.s can yall plzz tell me how thus story should go because i have no idea what to write next kk byee]