Trauma

Todoroki was shaking to the bone mind flooding with sad and painful memories. He was way too deep in thought to Even realize that he was lifted up then gently put down inside the back seat of the car. While Bakugo sat on the passenger seat of the car and his mother driving back to their home.
"So you wanna tell me what you did to the poor thing"

"WHAT I DIDN'T DO SHIT TO HIS HALF DUMB HALF CUTE ASS!"

"WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE RASING YOUR VOICE AT YOUNG MAN IM YOUR MOTHER SHOW SOME DAMN RESPECT"

Short pov of Mitsuki

My gosh Katsuki can be such a pain in the ass sometimes o swear i wonder were he gets his anger from. I look at the road just to see a car cut right in front of me "WHAT THE HELL LEARN HOW TO DRIVE DUBMASS" i look in the review mirror too check up on the smol and soft yet stubborn and rude omega. He was fast alseep dead to the world. "Some people dont need their DRIVERS LICENSE" Katsuki screamed that last part "SUHT THE FUCK UP BOY BEFORE YOU WAKE HIM UP" i really wonder where he gets his anger from.

Bakugo pov

My god i swear one day im spit in her damn face turning around in the car seat to look back at my sleeping baby 'ok i need to chill with these pet names' i fuckin think to myself. "Hey old hag"
"Don't call me that and what is it you brat"
"Ugh whatever but anyways do you think that im actually good enough for him i mean look i probably traumatized the omega"

"Katsuki you didn't do anything wrong he most likely just had a very bad experience with some people in his life im sure youll be perfect"

"Really you think so?"

"Yes i do now GET OUT THE DAMN CAR WE ARE HOME AND IF YOU HURT THAT PRECIOUS BABY IN THE BACK SEAT OF THE CAR ILL HURT YOU."

I stare at my mom in shock i still can't believe how fast she can change to loving and caring to a living nightmare Strait out of hell my god ....ignoring her i get out the passenger seat of the car and opne the back door and then picking up the smol omega i look at him in awe i mean he really was the best
Damn thing I've ever met

Time skip night time

Todoroki pov

I feel so warm and snug opening my eyes i see that im in a bed with a scent of my new alpha. I still can't believe that somebody wanted me usually i would me scared out of my mind cause im with a alpha but Bakugo makes me feel safe I think i actually love him......what?!? No i have to remember that alphas cannot be trusted at all not even if it's your family....not even if its your friend's

Sitting up on the bed and standing up i can hear voices on the other side of the door as if they were coming from downstairs. Slowly opening up the bedroom door that i already assumed was Bakugo's i make my way to the staircase in the middle of the hallway now that i think of it now i realize how small this house is and not to mention how dang small the rooms are. Im really used to living in big mansions or going to luxury Hotels shaking that thought out of my head i finally decided to head downstairs
Peeking around the corner i can see that same blond alpha women from back at the shelter. And with her was my alpha Bakugo who was standing next to a beta brown spikey haired male that i have never seen before

"Todoroki kun i know your there you cute little thing *Insert baby noises here*"

"MOM DON'T CALL HIM THAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU"

"ILL CALL HIM WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT GOD DAMN IT" ' SMACK'

"I apologize for their behavior" he then walks up to me and whispers in my ear "you know how some alphas can get with their attitude" i nod my head in agreement while smiling i then turn my head to see a Mitsuki squealing "awwww my baby this is the first time i seem you smile and OMG you have dimples i can't even" Next thing i know is Katsuki has his arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

Bakugo pov

"Oi mother didn't you say that some people are coming over or some shit"
I clearly remember her saying something like that but like i don't want darn people too come over no i just wanted to go in my room with my baby sho and snuggle with the damn omega for the rest of the night is that too much to ask for. "Oh yes i did invite some pe-" my old hag could not even finish her stupid sentence because just then the stupid door bell rung about 3 times in a row. Fuckin Baka (Baka means idiot in Japanese) "well go get the damn door you old hoe" while my mum went to get the door i dragged shouto to the couch with me while stroking his hair it really is super soft like how does he even get it that soft "Katsuki" i hear him mumble "hmm?" I look at him "who are those people" he asks i look up to the left to see two green haired people and one black haired male i know those faces mr. And Mrs. Midoryia and it can't fuckin be out of all people he has to be here.....
...
....
.....
....
Deku...

(Ooooo cliff hanger wuz good guys i know its been awhile but my life has been trash p.s what should i do next like should there be more drama or nahhhhh)