partners

Video from my YouTube channel plz subscribe like and comment I'm trying to get big on YouTube so I can start receiving money and help my family out with our problems

Continuing from last chapter.....

Third person

Todoroki literally flung himself off the bed and impaled bakugou in his stomach with his elbow" ow what the heck Icy Hot what was that for you half and half bastard"

" you said in your lyrics for omegas to bow down are you crazy I will never bow down especially to a Alpha what do you think I am weak" he said in a very sassy tone while pulling on Bakugo hair " no I don't think your read please just stop pulling on my hair it really hurts I think you're going to rip all of my hair out please I beg you." Todoroki was about to reply with another sassy comment but got interrupted by knocking on the front door so he stopped pulling bakugou's hair which bakugou was very happy about and walk down the stairs to the front door.

When the little Omega open up the door right in front of him standing in the doorway was none other than midoriya with a big smile on his face and Todoroki would be lying if he said he didn't look good in that outfit he was wearing right now he had a long black sleeve shirt on with golden buttons black pants with a black belt that had a golden buckle and a nice pair of Jordans on.

" hello Todoroki I'm just stopping by because you weren't at school today well you was but then you didn't show up for the rest of the class and I just wanted to make sure that you were okay." Midoriya said really fast what's a nervous chuckle

" oh well some events just happened that made me want to go home early but I promise everything is fine now" and when midoriya was about to reply to him they both turn their head towards the stairs from inside of the house because one angry blond Alpha was stumping down them. " Deku you what the heck are you doing here you know I do not want you back at my house did you not learn your lesson from last time or do I have to beat you up again" he yelled at the poor green haired male while setting off an explosion in his hand to try to threaten the other Alpha.

" oh I was just stopping by to make sure Todoroki was okay because he was not at school for the rest of the day and I got kind of worried and I also wanted to come here to ask both of you something it's about school bakugou you should know since you was there but you seems kind of off so you was probably not paying attention but I'll can remind you if you I don't know me too well who am I kidding of course you do but you probably just want to admit is someone just walked on in here and tell you guys what's happening" deku said while pushing his way inside the house and taking a seat on the couch and just gestured for both of them to follow him, quickly closing the door Todoroki and bakugou follow me Doria into the living room sitting on the couch with him.

" so today in school our teacher told us about a group project we're doing it can be up to four people and well I was wondering if me you and Todoroki can all be partners and before you say no this was not my idea it was. Kirishima idea because he's also going to be a part of this group. He was saying something like how we all need to get to know each other better and get along especially you bakugou no offense and I believe Todoroki can use some more friends since he is still new.

" no way no way I'm going to work with you midoriya so you can get out of my house right now before I blow you into bits" Bakugo yelled at the freckled face boy, he was also about to stand up and punch the guy but Todoroki stopped him.

" well thank you for coming here midoriya I believe that is a great idea for all of us to get along and also Bond at the same time and still doing something educational all at once so I appreciate for you coming here"

" well it was no problem at all really I would do anything for a friend and you too bakugou" he said with cheeky smile.

Bakugou just sat back down with the angry depression on his face but then saw the face Todoroki was giving him in quickly made a small smile on his face while chuckling. " okay Deca what is this project even about because if it's something really stupid when we need materials and cardboard boxes I'm out I might as well just drop out of school right now because I really will stay unless it's to beat you" The explosion boy commented.

" well it's nothing like that we don't even need materials the only thing we have to do is find a safe place and use our courts but we have to see if we combine our quirks and work together so basically this project is about teamwork and making New moves together."

Todoroki was actually quite happy because he can finally use his Quirk with somebody else but not for battle. He was about to ask midoriya another question but sadly bakugou started to push him out the door. " okay that's enough of you being here get out and have a good day actually do. I hope you trip on the road and a car hits you in the face goodbye" and with that bakugou slams the door.
" did you really have to do that to him he was talking about the project we have to do"

" so what he already told us what the project was about so he didn't need to be here anymore okay" Omega just rolled his eyes.
" did you just roll your eyes at me you'll be punished for this" bakugou said while smirking and walking up to Todoroki while taking off his shirt.
And let's just say some Unholy things happened.

(Double update because why not you guys deserve it for waiting so long being patient with me until next update goodbye)