DIE MF

Oh boy what Bakugo made his blood boil he has never been so angry before.

Bakugo pov

Charging at Deku at full speed i leap up into the air (insert slow motion here) "GOD DAMN YOU DEKU WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO TAKE THING'S THAT IS NOT YOURS?!" With that said i drop down on him punching him in the face and again and again "DIE MOTHER FUCKER DIE MOTHER FUCKER DIE" as i was about to throw another punch from him Deku blocks it and punched me back this time he is on top of me "Kachan lets all admit that we all know that you are not cut out for having a omega like Shouto~" i draw in a sharp breath as i hear the green tree saying my omega's name."DON'T SAY HIS NAME HE IS NOT YOURS ILL KILL YOU" letting my rage take over me i bite that damn nerd right on the left arm making him hiss in pain i take the moment no kick him right in his nuts.
"Katsuki stop it please" turning away from a angry deku i can see my baby shouto curled up on the ground while sending out a whole lot of distress signals shit how did i not realize he is in distress IT'S ALL THAT DAMN NERD FAULT "Deku you leave and never come back" Deku just looks at me then at shouto and then chuckled with a half smile "Kachan ill leave but heh i will be back bye and my sweet shouto" he said with a smug expression on his face "GET THE FUCK OUT DEKU"and with that he ran back inside and out the front door from the distance i can hear Inko
Yelling for him to come back i just decided to ignore them all what is more important right now is trying to calm down Todoroki. "Hey shou~" no response he is just sitting on the soft grass very quiet, trying again i hope to get some type of response out of him "Hey baby are you ok?"

"Yeah im fine"

"Look im sorry that i kind of lost control of myself it's just that i was so mad seeing that damn nerd on you like that"

"It's ok it was also my fault too"

"What how?!"

Tiny flash back

Todoroki pov

After katsuki got up to clean up the dirty dishes i get up from the table walking towards the stairs i was on the the first step when a firm hand grabbed onto my arm. "Hey um Todoroki i was wondering if you knew any of the constellation?" I shool my head no cause i never was really able to go outside in my old house nor at the shelter"um no but i always wanted to learn some of them" Izuku just chuckled then says "well i can show you right now" i smile at the thought of me for once going to learn some of the stars.

6min later
I don't know how this was happening right now one minute we are laughing and looking at starts and the next izuku is on top of me kissing me with so much passion i try pushing him off of me but he was too strong for me to do anything about it.

End of tiny flashback

Bakugo pov
After shouto told me what happend that is when i swore no ther alpha is ever going to lay a hand not even a finger on my baby EVER again.

"Come on shou lets go back inside" i pick up the smol omega and carry him on my back walking back inside i get stopped by my old man "Hey Katsuki i was wondering if you knew what happened to Izuku he just ran out the house and now his mother is looking for him"
"WHAT NO I DON'T KNOW WHERE THAT GREEN TREE WENT NOW IM GOING TO MY ROOM" stomping up the stairs i walk into my room with a shou still on my back i slam the door close making my mom yell at me

Mitsuki pov

"KATSUKI STOP SLAMINGNTHE DAMN DOORS IN THIS HOUSE" not even 10 seconds later he yells back "MOM LET ME LIVE MY LIFE IN PEACE YOU HAG"
"STOP CALLING ME A HAG" i swear i still wonder why he is like this

(So you guys wanna know i was not updating well its because i almost died twice not lying im currently in the hospital but i hope you guys had a nice day)