Safe

Bakugo was jogging all the way home not even stopping for air,all that mattered to him at that very moment was getting to his so to be claimed omega.
Once at his front door Bakugo reaches inside of his pocket of his pants pulling out his keys. Once inside the house he closed the door and making sure it was locked all the way. Ever since the incident with him and his mom that door lock has never been the same. Katsuki looked around the house and noticing how silent it was furrowing his eyebrows he sniffed the Air loudly and there it was the sweet smell of Shouto but then alarms went off in Bakugo's head as he caught a scent of blood in the air as well.

"SHOUTO!!"

.................

"SHOUTO WHERE IN BTS ARE YOU" he rushed up the stairs and into his bedroom, only to find it empty which only made Bakugo panic more than he already was. What is somebody broke in and took him away from me

What if he decided he doesn't want to be with me and ran away.....wait What am I saying he would NEVER leave me why you ask? Well cause im the best damn Alpha in the whole world bitch....now to find Shouto. Bakugo walked out of his room and ran into Todoroki's omega room.
And as he walked in the smell of his baby and blood got stronger, once again sniffing the air he locates the smell is coming from the bathroom. When I tell you Bakugo flew into that bathroom i mean he FLEW in that bitch.

What he saw is something he did not expect to see at all, no all he was praying for that Todoroki just accidentally cut himself on a sharp edge of something and went into the bathroom to clean up the wound. But of course he had to walk in to Shouto on the bathroom floor covered in his own blood that made a huge cherry red puddle.

"Shit Todoroki what did you do to your self why did you do it"

🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯time skip🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯

Bakugo pov

It has been two damn long hours since i found him on the ground two long hours since I had to wash him and wrap up all of his cuts.
I had put him on his bed and waited super patiently 4 him 2 wake up who am I kidding I was not being patient at all my legs were constantly shaking tears were streaming down my face all while whispering for him to wake up. And finally after after 30 minutes has passed he to stir in his sleep.

Third person

Bakugo leaped out of his chair once he saw the smol omega waking up.
"Todoroki can you here me?" Shouto slowly opens his eyes, taking in his surrounding then finally sitting up once he realized that he is on his bed and also noticing the presence of his Alpha.

"Bakugo?"

"Yeah I'm right here baby"

"What happened?"

" well after I found out that you left school I was worried about you and so when school ended I quickly came back home and found you in your Omega bathroom passed out on the floor covered in blood and cuts what did you do to yourself why did you do this to yourself explain to me right now" Bakugo said while his eyes glow a slight red, no he was not angry but just concerned and confused on why he would do that to himself. You see when Bakugo first went to the Omega shelter he mostly got the little Omega just to prove to his mom that he is responsible enough but the days he has spent with the guy he has found his self more attached to him and he would even admit that his little Omega is pretty funny (a.k.a the texting incidents). So when bakugou walked into the house and smelt blood she didn't know what to do Panic swarmed his mind ,bakugou would not know what to do if he had lost Todoroki. And what would the class think they would probably think that he drove the poor little Omega and insane to the point where he killed himself or they would think that he was not a good enough Alpha to protect him and let Todoroki get killed.

" well after uraraka told me to walk with her so we can talk alone she led me to the pool"

"The pool why the pool?" Bakugo asked Todoroki and the male just shook his head." That is what I was wondering too but I just shook off the bad feeling I had thinking that she just really wanted to make sure that nobody heard our conversation but boy was I wrong because when I decided to take a look at the pool but next thing I know is that I was being pushed in and not only that the cover of the pool was being closed also and I would be lying if I said I was called because I definitely was not calm I was panicking inside I thought I was going to die" Todoroki explain to bakugou while his voice was cracking in tears going down his face.
And bakugou just sat there shock on his face he really couldn't believe what Todoroki just told them and what he just been through but that still wasn't a good enough reason for him to try to kill himself or whatever he was trying to do.

"Did anything else happen to you that i need to know about?" Bakugo asked while wiping Shoutos tears away." Well yes actually there was this one boy I have no idea who he was or know his name all I know is that he had blond hair and blue eyes his voice was terribly annoying and laugh like a maniac but he said some things to me that just made me I don't know feel ashamed of myself you can say and then after that I got a note saying some harsh things too and I had enough so I left the school and can hear but once I came I started to hear a voice in my head and not only just a boys I saw a reflection of myself but not a normal one like an evil version of me and for some reason I felt like I had to listen to it and then I cut myself and passed-out.

" hey Todoroki look at me right now I just want to let you know that whatever they say it's not true okay you are perfect for the way you are and about you having that voice in your head just ignore it try to fight it I don't know what is happening to you but everything will be okay because I'm promise you as long as I'm on this planet I will protect you even if it cost my life do you understand?" The omega nodded his head while smiling then replied with" yes I do"

" good"

" bakugou there is one more thing I have to tell you and it's really important" Bakugo looked up at him with confusion on his face and the confusion on his face only grow bigger when he saw Todoroki standing up on the bed while grabbing the remote to his speaker.

"What are you doing omega why are you standing on the bed" settle Mega just smiled at bakugou while pressing the remote button.

" I'm standing on the bed because.."

*plays music*

"IM A BOSS ASS BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH IM A BOSS ASS BITCH BITCH IM A KING AS HOE BITCH" Todoroki started to sing with the song while dancing and when did bakugou do well he stood up and joined him of course but he decided to make his own lyrics with the song

"IM A KING A BITCH AND I RULE THE WORLD SO SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I KILL YA GIRL" Todoroki burst into laughter once he heard his Alpha Sing the lyrics he just he never thought that bakugou would ever do this but boy was he wrong

"Whoop whoop SING IT KATSUKI"

"SHUT UP OMEGA BOW DOWN TO ME CAUSE WHEN I WALK IN IMA MAKE YOU FLEA" Todorki stopped dancing and pushed Bakugo onto the floor then jumping and plunging his elbow into his stomach

To be continued

Sorry for not updating guys a lot of struggles has been happening in my life and I've been losing motivation to write the story also because not a lot of people read or road for the story anymore.

Also nobody reads my other story also so it kind of makes me upset I feel like I'm not good enough to be on this app but I still love you guys bye bye now