who you?

[The vid above is for the last chapter when all of yall voted for Todoroki enjoy]

Todoroki pov

*knock Knock boom* is all i heard while im still in the living room who could possibly be at the door i know its not Katsuki or his parent's because they would have a house key right?.
"I know your in there just open up"
Ugh now the stranger know im here what do i do what do i do. I start to become a little overwhelmed then at least two whimpers left out of my mouth realizing what i did i quickly slap my left hand over my mouth.
"Hey there is nothing to fear cause I AM HERE" wait a minute did he just say 'i am here' could that be All Might? No it can't be why would All Might be here of all places maybe Katsuki parent's planned to meet up with him and they just forgot i guess Well whatever the reason he is here i should open the door for him i can't keep the number one hero outside waiting....or can i?
Getting up from the couch and walking over to the front door i open it up to reveal a large man who seems to never stop smiling like seriously who can smile so much damn.

"Um All Might what are you doing here?"

"Oh did they not tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Well tell you that starting tomorrow you shall be attending UA high"

"Wait what but i didn't even apply to get in"

"I know young one that is why you are lucky cause you get in automatically thanks to principle Nezu"

"Oh well um that's cool i guess but i don't even have a school uniform"

"HA HA HA well young Todoroki why do you think I AM HERE"

All might then takes out a random school Uniform and hands it to me i take it and put on the best fake smile i can do.

"Thanks also you don't happen to know what class i am going to be in do you?"

"WELL OF COURSE I DO"

of course he does why does he have to be so damn LOUD MY GOD

"And the class is?"

"You'll be in the same class as young Bakugo he is in class 1-A hero course"

"Wait did you just say hero course why do I  have to be in the hero course"

"Because i know with hard work and some training you can become a strong hero"

Little did All Might know is that i have been training my whole life and it sucks ass real bad.

"Well thank you All Might but i don't know if ill be a strong hero at all"

"Oh come on don't say that i mean you are Endeavor son after all and i know his greatness follows you HA HA HA"

With All Might saying that made anger run threw my whole body why does everybody only see me as the number two hero son my gosh im a different person im not like him why can't people see him. With all this anger in me my eyes slowly starts to turn a glowing Blue.

"Well i guess your right heh but i guess you should go now i know you are busy with hero and Teacher work byeeee" And with that i quickly close the door before he can say anything to me i quickly walk back to the living room and sit down trying to control my breathing......Katsuki has some major explaining to do.

........................................................................

Bakugo pov

My arm's hurt to damn bad why do they hurt you ask because of all the damn bags i am carrying on my arms why do i have so many bags you
Ask? Well its because i bought. Shouto so many things here is just a list of SOME things i got that hot bastard

Bakugo list

*Three pairs of neko ears

*multiple thigh and knee high socks

*omega shorts shirts and pants

*chokers

*omega stuffies

*ice cream

*bows big and small

*two dresses

Yeah that is only HALF the stuff i got for him now i am on my way to this new shoe store that opened up five days ago oh yeah i did i mention that Kirishima is with with me he is only here because i called him to help me carry some of the shit i got speaking of Kirishima why the fuck is singing a little tune about me and icy hot

"Oi shitty hair sing another song about me and shouto again and ill blast you into next week GOT IT BOY"

"Yeah yeah i got it now go buy your baby some shoooooes~"

I want to kill him so darn bad he is gonna pay when we get back to school

"Shut it"

Time skip brought to you by jibooty

Me and shitty hair are walking back to my house because we finished getting shit but of course he got himself four damn cookies who the hell eats four giant cookies by themselves. Anyways we arrive at my humble home i open the door to be greeted shouto shouting at me "KATSUKI BAKUGO WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT I WAS GOING TO UA HOW DID I FIND OUT YOU ASK BECAUSE ALL MIGHT CAME HERE AND TOLD" and blah blah blah i got sick of him yelling so i signalled for Kirishima to bring the Balloons ice cream and candy inside and soon i shouto saw those items he quickly stopped compaling and ran over to shitty hair and grabbing the stuff thn he says"thanks katsuuuu~ your the best" i look at him in disbelief how can he go to angry to lovy dovy so damn quickly he then takes the ice cream and runs to the Kitchen and grabs a spoon rund back out take the candy and puts the candy inside the ice cream and the starts to eat it with so much joy i swear he is gonna give himself cavities. I walk up to him and try to take it away from him before he can kill himself with it. But he then growls at me "MINE"
"Okay okay chill omega damn"

[Aye how yall doing i hope you guys like thus chapter i think i did good btw i.made this while im super sick yourwelcome now time for after story]

Bakugo: wow Shouto is gonna kill himself with all that sweet stuff

Kirishima: well your the one who bought it for him in the first place so its your fault

Todoroki:that is true *stuffs face with more ice cream*

Bakugo:AHHH ill kill you both

Kirishima:yeah sure you will

Todoroki:love you to Katsuki

Bakugo:.......ugh