S N A P

Panic

Shock

Scared

Death

Fear

Katsuki

Was the only things Todoroki can think at this very moment as he sunk to the bottom of the pool, and to make matters worse he does not know how to swim at all why? Cause nobody taught him how. Todoroki struggled to swim up by kicking his legs and frantically moving his arms it was working pretty well until the pool cover started to close up now he really was in Fear is this how it ends for me? he thinks.
No it's not the end for me he managed to say underwater (don't ask me how) then with a swift movement of his right arm a well sized ice shard shoots up breaking threw the pool cover creating a whole. Todoroki then desperately climbs up the ice shard and threw the whole in the pool cover finally feeling the relief knowing he is not dead. Jumping of the shard of ice and landing on the ground he takes and deep breath to calm his nerves but his calm comfort was soon replaced by blood boling anger, not only did he realize that Uraraka ruined his styled hair from the water but that she also tried to kill him.

Todoroki quickly runs into the boys locker room to change into a spare uniform he has since the one he currently has on is soaking wet from pool water,aftet he has changed into some dry clothes he rushes out of the locker room to try to find any adult and notify them about what happend walking down the hall of UA trying to find a teacher. But sadly having no luck so he goes into the cafeteria and decided to tell Bakugo about it instead. Looking around for a angry ball of floof he spots him at a back table in a corner alone eating, Todorki quickly walks up to him.

"Bakugo"

"Oi what took you so long and what the hell happened to your hair?" Taking in a very deep breath Todoroki starts to explain everything that has happened, and with each passing second Bakugo's face become more and more pissed off. He was so damn ANGRY that he was about to walk up too her and rip the girl eyes out of their sockets but as much as Todoroki wanted him to do it he stopped him because maybe it was just a big misunderstanding. Yeah it had to be that right?

19 minutes has passed and the only events that has during that time is both Alpha and omega started to talk about school and the future while eating their food but both soon got interrupted of their alone time when
Sero,Kaminari,Kirishima and Ashido came and sat with them and joked around like the goof balls they are which annoyed Bakugo but made Todorki laugh.
About another 3 minutes pass and Todoroki excuses himself to the bathroom,once he was done with his stuff he walks to the bathroom sink and washes his hands like the clean Japanese boy he is. Walking into the hall he runs into a blonde boy with blue eyes.

"Hey watch it omega"

"Hey your the one who needs to pay attention you jerk"

"My my a fiesty omega you are now aren't cha?"

"So what leave me alone" that makes the pure blond alpha mad he grabs Todoroki by the throat tightly and pushes him against the wall

"Listen here Todoroki nobody likes you and never will your just a toy for us Alphas so why don't you do us all a favor and leave this place" he then releases him and walks away , just as Todoroki turned the corner he felt a ball of paper hit him on the head then falling to the floor. Picking it up he reads it

'Go die usless omgea slut you are unworthy to be here just DIE '

Todoroki let's tears fall down and he rushes out of the school and back home hating himself for existing in the world.

Ahah chapter done son also i wanna thank the people that have been patient with me ily guys

Also plz check out my new book about how bts have powers and etc.