Chapter 11. (Under Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

Izuku: "Correction, that would be Black King to you, my dear lady."

Ochako loved how he would act so royally towards her, with the same being able to be said with the draconic greenette as they immediately embraced each other in a tight, warm hug followed by a deep and passionate kiss as the man built like a literal tank laid down on his back and allowed to the Gravity Bandit to use him as a mattress, to which the brunette gracefully and accepted. However, it was at this point that something inside Ochakos' belly began to act up, and the womans' husband immediately took notice of it as the brunette adjusted herself and allowed her stomach to be in Izukus' line of sight, the dragon gently placing his rough, clawed, but gentle hand on her stomach as he felt tiny kicks from inside.

In her dream, Ochako was married to the boy of her dreams, was in the top two hero rankings, living with Izuku Yagi in their own home, and was currently nine months pregnant with his baby, their little one being ready to be born almost any day now.

The dream kept replaying over and over again like a video on repeat inside her head, and every time her mind pondered whether or not it would be a boy or a girl, she would feel all funny inside as she placed her hands onto her cheeks as she felt great joy, even if it was just a figment of her imagination. However, she was brought out her little fantasy when she suddenly heard a deep growl right next to her, one that sounded like discomfort. And so, when she turned, she looked down and saw that her boyfriends' face was scrunched with discomfort as he too was stirred from his sleep. When he opened his eyes, the emerald green pools landing onto hers, the draconic greenette smiled as he greeted her for the first time today.

Izuku: "Hmm, morning Ochako."

Ochako: "Hehe, morning to you to Deku."

Izuku: "Did you sleep well last night?"

Ochako: "Yeah, I was just thinking about the future."

Izuku: "Oh? Is the thought of having a child with me that exciting to you?"

Upon hearing what her one and only lover had just said to her, Ochakos' face immediately turned to one of surprise, embarrassment, and complete shock with her boyfriend having just correctly guessed what she was dreaming about, the dart landing a direct bullseye on the dartboard, and he didn't even know it. With these emotions fresh in her sweet and gentle soul, Ochako began to wave her arms around and rambles that she wasn't thinking THAT deep into the future, only for Izuku to chuckle at her reaction and tell her that he knew exactly what she was thinking about, having known the girl long enough to know many different things that run through her head. When he tells her that he was just messing with her, he sat up on the bed, gently placed a hand onto her cheek, and softly kissed her lips to calm her nerves.

Upon separating, they looked into each others' eyes for a moment, feeling the atmosphere around them getting a little more steamy around them in a metaphorical sense as they leaned in and prepared each others' lips again, both of them unaware that the blanket was both off of Izuku and Ochako when a certain someone with weird as fuck elbows burst into his room.

Hanta: "Yagi, It's time to get up and ready fo-"

Sero immediately shut his mouth as his eyes landed on the young couple in front of him and immediately shouted in utter surprise, and a little horror, both the draconic greenette and the gravity girl screaming back as Ochako covered herself with the blanket while Izuku covered both his beloved and himself with one of his large wings before responding back to the walking tape dispenser.